Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs a lot

I've noticed they don't like it when you park in front of their house either. They think they own the area in front of their house for some reason.

Yo son, I have had my tires slashed when I leave my car parked in front of a house for too long. What can we as civilians do about this? I thinking about throwing rocks through windows, but the houses next door have cameras.

I asked the owners if I can see cameras and see who slashed my tires, but they say cameras do not work. I simply dont trust these people.

Lost dogs? more like taco meat.

Not really. Isn't dog theft a problem in NYC?

Lol, my hispanic ex gf got her dog stolen and nearly lost the next one she got...I think white people are more likely to have their dogs trained and "lose" them less...kinda fucked up that cholos steal dogs though...

Yo son, I have had my tires slashed when I leave my car parked in front of a house for too long. What can we as civilians do about this? I thinking about throwing rocks through windows, but the houses next door have cameras.

I asked the owners if I can see cameras and see who slashed my tires, but they say cameras do not work. I simply dont trust these people.

Not park in front of other people's houses.

I always keep my Sherdog close.

200w.gif

good guess, you see the signs up too right. But I also see in Washington Heights, South Bronx, Jackson Heights, Bushwick etc.
why are you hanging out there so much? You pickin up perico? Those are all well known sources of cheap and potent yayo.

Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs? I dont mean dog dies, but gets losts, or even stolen.

I am often in latino areas in NYC metro. They range from Dominican, to PR, or Central/South American and Mexican in makeup. I always see signs for missing pet dogs. Like Shih Tzus, or Havanese, to Bichons etc, etc. I never see this in other areas like white, black, asian, Moslem, Hindus, etc, etc.

How do you lose your dog? Its like losing a child. Have you noticed this trend in your area?

No, but the Chinese in my area do.

<NoneOfMy>

My little Mexican buddy has a pitbull that is friends with my dog so he always escapes from his backyard somehow and ends up over at my house. I've literally had his dog for two days straight before he'll come and get him. I'm not usually a fan of pit-bulls in general but his dog is super loving and even snuggles with my cat.

And all the chinese folks eat those lost dogs

<{1-69}><puh-lease75><{cum@me}>

Back