Do Latinos in your area tend to lose their dogs a lot

I grew up around Mexicans and have lived in various parts of Latin America, and I can vouch for the fact that many of them are remorseless thieves. Crime stats in Hispanic areas back me up on this also.

There's a reason so many Mexican recipes being with...... Step 1: Steal a chicken. :D
Another one of the many blessings spanish colonization brought to the land

But white people treat their dogs like they're actually kids lol. They crazy..

My dog got stolen (during a break in) by black people. Who to blame here?!

Everyone in my area loses their dogs a lot. Their dogs get out, they walk them off leash even though they’re vicious and untrained. It’s fucking annoying.

There's not many Latinos living in England, which is a damn shame because it's nigh on impossible to get a decent taco.

Seems like a sweeping generalization to me. I live in a very diverse city and I see white people all the time putting shit on social media about missing pets. Was walking my kids to the park about a year ago and this white guy in a truck pulled up and told me he lost his pitbull and was offering $1500 to find it. There where black, white, and latino kids everywhere searching for that mutt.

Very few latinos here in Toronto, but we are getting a lot more chinese so well ..... we're keeping our dogs closer.

I live in a white area and they always lose their dogs.

My little Mexican buddy has a pitbull that is friends with my dog so he always escapes from his backyard somehow and ends up over at my house. I've literally had his dog for two days straight before he'll come and get him. I'm not usually a fan of pit-bulls in general but his dog is super loving and even snuggles with my cat.

I live in a mostly white neighborhood and see lots of lost pets posters. 99% of those pets were eaten by coyotes/bobcats, but you're not gonna tell your kid that.

No but the ones in my neighborhood seem to have a problem with losing their toddlers.

The other week I saw one wander into traffic just before the food cart guy grabbed him. The mom was a block down and just strolling up like no fucks given. I felt like going Doughboy on her

c86b797f-4024-4cf6-8a44-695feff51cf2_text.gif

Not specific to Latinos, but in my experience most people don't raise their pets in a way that the dog would want to stay in the vicinity of the property. If you've got the dog on a leash or a cage 247 of course it's gonna want to get away.

Back