Do Khabib fans promise to come on here on Sunday?

What about all the Conor fans who fled after Nate beat him?

All of a sudden lots of new accounts for the rematch...

Remember how peaceful it was around here when Conor panick wrestled and got strangled by that HW?

Edit: guy above me beat me to it

Last edited:
They will be shouting Tony before Khabibs head hits the mat

It's really a shame he's a muslim.

but ya. I already know he wins because I'm from the future. So why the hell do I care if I post on Sunday?

Afte Aldo he had my respect. Everyone KNEW Jose wad going to beat him and look what happened. Expect him to continue to not get the respect that his achievements warrant.
Fuck off with this shit. You say everyone knew Aldo would beat him, yet all the polls and odds were dead even

Seen Aldo fans suddenly dissapear after the fight, seen Alvarez fans suddenly dissapear.

So are Khabib fans different, do you guys promise to come on here a day after the fight and be gracious in defeat? That's all I ask, is be gracious in defeat.
I'll be here either way

Only homo's and retards would be affected by either fighter losing to the point where they can't come back on an online forum.

I will be here to admit Conors greatness. Everyone wanted to see how he goes against a top wrestler that had a proper camp that is the same size. No excuses now providing its a fair stoppage and not controversial.

This. I think Conor gets blasted but if he wins then it's impossible to say he isn't the best LW around.

Remember how peaceful it was around here when Conor panicked wrestled and got strangled by that HW?

Edit: guy above me beat me to it

QONVIyz.gif
We hours away from another Sherdog cleansing after Conor gets twisted, beaten, & grinded into sea salt

Seen Aldo fans suddenly dissapear after the fight, seen Alvarez fans suddenly dissapear.

So are Khabib fans different, do you guys promise to come on here a day after the fight and be gracious in defeat? That's all I ask, is be gracious in defeat.

If connor wins ill prob never come here again and im not even a khabib fan or a connor hater lol

Its the fans thay are just unbarrable

You're kidding, right?

The biggest mass exodus I have ever seen was when Diaz choked out Conor.

I can only imagine what it will be like if Khabib completely crushes him.

Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I'm not a Khabib fan, but I'll definitely enjoy posting gifs of Conor quitting once again after tonight, kinda like this.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Threads like this always turn out well for TS

You're kidding, right?

The biggest mass exodus I have ever seen was when Diaz choked out Conor.

I can only imagine what it will be like if Khabib completely crushes him.

Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I think the Platinum Nation exodus is up there

I wont be here sunday as the Event is on here till like 7am in the morning, but yeah monday i will, but i have no problem with it because i didnt say anything stupid or assume to know who is gonna win, my pick is Khabib but i know it could go either way so i wouldnt be shocked or scared to answer for my words, i can be a fan of something without throwing out the facts, no matter the result i will accept it.

I'll be here before, during and after UFC 229.

you funny guy lol u dont understand fighting comparing wild brawlers like aldo/alvarez to an animal like khabib.

Back