Do Khabib fans promise to come on here on Sunday?

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seen Aldo fans suddenly dissapear after the fight, seen Alvarez fans suddenly dissapear.

So are Khabib fans different, do you guys promise to come on here a day after the fight and be gracious in defeat? That's all I ask, is be gracious in defeat.

I'll be gracious in defeat, but loud and obnoxious in victory..

Being ashamed at picking wrong is silly. Only cans like @0hm run away when wrong.

Well, I’m not really a fan, but I do think he mauls the shit out of McG. But, sure, I’ll be here. I don’t mind admitting I’m wrong.

Where else would I be..?

You Conor fans gonna be here on Sunday even when your guy loses?

Seen Aldo fans suddenly dissapear after the fight, seen Alvarez fans suddenly dissapear.

So are Khabib fans different, do you guys promise to come on here a day after the fight and be gracious in defeat? That's all I ask, is be gracious in defeat.
I think Khabib is going to win, and rather easily. I think this fight is going to look a lot like GSP-Hardy, though I don't think it's going to go the distance. Feel free to hit me up if I'm wrong.

Its not like Conor fans were here the day after the Diaz and Mayweather loses.

I doubt it. Conor fans are obnoxious enough without him winning anything.

I miss the peaceful era on sherdog after diaz 1 .

If Conor wins, and depending on how he wins, expect a combination of the following tomorrow.

1. Conor was lucky to win in this way. Khabib wins rematch.
2. Khabib is a bum, who has he really beaten anyways? (unstoppable monster today, bum if he loses tomorrow)
3. Khabib was never the right man for the job, Tony will get the job done (insert images of the Diaz fight for good measure)
4. Conor has barely defended the belt, the man has not proven himself

They’ll all be Tony fans on Sunday. IF he beats Pettis of course.

I see what you did there.. <[analyzed}>... We all know Khabib doesnt have any actual fans, they're just Conor haters.. <{nope}>.. Ok ok, good one OP.

I'm a Khabib fan but I'd rather see Conor win. I think it sets up more interesting fights in the future.

I'm a Conor fan too though.

Khabib cardio will never dissapear but Conor will and we all know the end is coming

If Conor wins, and depending on how he wins, expect a combination of the following tomorrow.

1. Conor was lucky to win in this way. Khabib wins rematch.
2. Khabib is a bum, who has he really beaten anyways? (unstoppable monster today, bum if he loses tomorrow)
3. Khabib was never the right man for the job, Tony will get the job done (insert images of the Diaz fight for good measure)
4. Conor has barely defended the belt, the man has not proven himself
Afte Aldo he had my respect. Everyone KNEW Jose wad going to beat him and look what happened. Expect him to continue to not get the respect that his achievements warrant.

You Conor fans gonna be here on Sunday even when your guy loses?

This! I wanna see you @Gladiator24 here on sunday!
I know Khabib will for a fact smash your boy...

This is no excuse but My parents in law are coming tomorrow and staying until monday... I wont probably have time to access sherdog.... But Im not running away from anything.... on tuesday I'll confirm the dissapearing of many McGregor's fans

I will be here to admit Conors greatness. Everyone wanted to see how he goes against a top wrestler that had a proper camp that is the same size. No excuses now providing its a fair stoppage and not controversial.

I'm more a fan of Khabib but I think he loses, so it's all good.

I'm a Liverpool fan like yourself, i think we're used to handling abuse over the years. I'm not even a Khabib fan, i simply cant stand the Conor circus.

Back