Do i need to eat healthy snacks to gain muscle?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been gaining some muscle without eating any snacks all i eat is meals, i lift weights, i'm trying to get stronger to become a fireman (please no comments on me becoming a police officer that i was going to do before)? But i'm also trying to gain muscle mass.

I've been gaining some muscle without eating any snacks all i eat is meals, i lift weights, i'm trying to get stronger to become a fireman (please no comments on me becoming a police officer that i was going to do before)? But i'm also trying to gain muscle mass.

No. Eat at a bit of a surplus. Thermodynamics.

If snacks help you achieve the surplus, then snack. Don't overcomplicate it.

No. Eat at a bit of a surplus. Thermodynamics.

If snacks help you achieve the surplus, then snack. Don't overcomplicate it.

Should i take this CB-1 weight gainer, i have a fast metobalism so idk if its good for me?

Should i take this CB-1 weight gainer, i have a fast metobalism so idk if its good for me?
No, that product looks like total garbage, eat calorie dense, nutrient rich whole foods consistently and the gains will come.

No, that product looks like total garbage, eat calorie dense, nutrient rich whole foods consistently and the gains will come.

Ok, what vitamins are good because i feel like vitamins would help better?

Are you trolling or 15 years old?

I am going to ignore all comments about me being a troll until someone can give actual evidence that i am a troll, if anyone can give at least 2 reasons then i will stop posting on this site

I am going to ignore all comments about me being a troll until someone can give actual evidence that i am a troll, if anyone can give at least 2 reasons then i will stop posting on this site

I was just wondering man calm down

Oh ok, i'm sorry, just too many people making stupid comments.

Your posts just seemed kinda.. noobie?

If you do have any serious questions about nutrition gaining weight and supplements I'll give you no bullshit advice that has helped me over the years

Your posts just seemed kinda.. noobie?

If you do have any serious questions about nutrition gaining weight and supplements I'll give you no bullshit advice that has helped me over the years

I think i have all the advice i need, i just need to eat more and more.

Back