Do I need methyl folate? (Also best vitamin B complexes?)

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
What exactly is methyl folate good for? Apparently its for brain health or something.

All I know is b6 in the form of p5p and b12 in the form of methlycobalamin is extremely important and these b vitamins dont get absorbed in their normal cheap form.

This is the best thing I could find and it even has riboflavin as r5p and methylated folate. Only downside is its more expensive than just p5p and methylcobalamin in that its $40. Supplement brand is called MethylPro

81KI%2Bpv3E1L._SX522_.jpg

Anyone have recommendations and if the methyl folate is even worth it?

What exactly is methyl folate good for? Apparently its for brain health or something.

All I know is b6 in the form of p5p and b12 in the form of methlycobalamin is extremely important and these b vitamins dont get absorbed in their normal cheap form.

This is the best thing I could find and it even has riboflavin as r5p and methylated folate. Only downside is its more expensive than just p5p and methylcobalamin in that its $40. Supplement brand is called MethylPro

81KI%2Bpv3E1L._SX522_.jpg

Anyone have recommendations and if the methyl folate is even worth it?

Folate, you probably already get plenty in your diet unless you have a very poor one........ Nothing exciting or different in that supplement hope you're not paying too much for it......

You don't "need" any supplements. You should be able to get everything you need from a good, balanced, healthy diet with plenty of water.

modern people are normally in deficit of vitamin d. that's the only thing you can't get enough from a healthy diet with good quality food.

Back