Do I Have A Right To Be Mad?

2 blow jobs in 2 years hahaha you stupid mofo dump her and move on.

Think she's trying to tell you your balls smell. Take appropriate cleaning action and see if that doesn't get results.

Been with girlfriend two years. Birthday was yesterday. A couple weeks ago, she took a raincheck on a blowjob (very common occurrence), and promised to give me one, even with facial (only two since I've been with her, even though I love it) ibn my birthday. Was looking forward to it for two weeks, and, while she offered sex last night, she made up some bullshit excuse, and no blowjob. Raincheck again.

She got upset when I got mad. I don't think I'm being spoiled or entitled, especially when she almost never does oral anyways. Not even once per month.

I just want to experience the most awesome feeling ever. I thought on my birthday, she could at least do me that solid, even if she didn't particularly feel like it. Do I have a right to be angry?

I think you do. She sounds selfish af.

Been with girlfriend two years. Birthday was yesterday. A couple weeks ago, she took a raincheck on a blowjob (very common occurrence), and promised to give me one, even with facial (only two since I've been with her, even though I love it) ibn my birthday. Was looking forward to it for two weeks, and, while she offered sex last night, she made up some bullshit excuse, and no blowjob. Raincheck again.

She got upset when I got mad. I don't think I'm being spoiled or entitled, especially when she almost never does oral anyways. Not even once per month.

I just want to experience the most awesome feeling ever. I thought on my birthday, she could at least do me that solid, even if she didn't particularly feel like it. Do I have a right to be angry?

What are you like 21 or something? Eventually she won't want to even fuck you. Yes you sound entitled.

Get a boyfriend, guys are more horny

she don't like her mouth on your filthy penis dog. respect her for that and if u can't live with it, go on craigslist on the down low.

If your arrangement has this dynamic where you have to ask you're doing it wrong and you're with the wrong person. You need to retool your game at a deep fundamental level

Nothing like an Anthony Perkins gif in a thread about women troubles.
giphy.gif

You like getting them, she seems to hate giving them.

Seems like a pretty incompatible situation. Ask yourself this.... if you were to stay with her forever and never get them or rarely would you be happy?

If you aren't going to be happy then leave now and stop wasting your time and hers.

You never have "the right" to be mad.

Righteous anger is always from having expectations of how you want someone else to behave. It's a form of control. You don't get to control anyone else regardless of how badly you want them to do something.

Stop being a controlling fuck. You accept your girlfriend as she is or you don't accept her and move on. Other people are not put on this earth to serve you.... even on your special snowflake birthday

Honestly you're clearly dating someone that your not sexually compatible with. You don't have great chemistry.

Sucks man. My gf absolutely loves blowing me.

Righteous anger is always from having expectations of how you want someone else to behave. It's a form of control. You don't get to control anyone else regardless of how badly you want them to do something.

Stop being a controlling fuck. You accept your girlfriend as she is or you don't accept her and move on. Other people are not put on this earth to serve you.... even on your special snowflake birthday
And that, as they say, is that.

giphy.gif

good post. plus, who the hell wants to beg for a blowjob? i'd feel like my girlfriend would be a whore if i had to ask her for it. like i said, blowjobs are all about the chick wanting to do it and in usually spontaneous moments. you don't schedule your blowjob for 6pm after work or something. come on.

lol, you act like your gf is the only woman in the world capable of giving a man a bj.

You should mosey over to the Korean Massage thread...

Dump her now! I think you're lucky to figure out early on that you two aren't sexually compatible.

Back