Do I Have A Right To Be Mad?

Dude, she doesn't fuck you or suck you because she doesn't respect you and doesn't want to. Being a whiney pussy doesn't help. Seriously, end it. Or at least demote her from girlfriend status to random whatever status. The other option is just to take her sexually as you want her. Come home, throw her over your shoulder playfully, carry her to the bedroom, toss her on the bed, and put your dick in her mouth. Women love to be dominated. There is a reason why 50 Shades is the fastest selling book in human history. Taking her will turn her on.

This argument is true but I want to comment further. If you are someone's partner then you have an obligation to attempt to meet their needs and at the very least openly and honestly communicate about them. She shouldn't have promised. And she shouldn't leave him wanting so long that he is on the verge of a tantrum over it either. What is the purpose of an exclusive relationship if you aren't going to take care of your partner's needs? Especially in that regard?

Yeah this is a part of female logic I never understand. Some girls cut down onthe sex because they're just not that into having sex all the time, or into the same things you are. Some cut back because something you're saying or doing is making them less attracted to you, or you're not doing the type of things they're into. Or because they're banging someone else. But it's all so cryptic. Unless you play Columbo, you'll rarely know why.

Most girls I've known guilt trip the guy over wanting sex, but wtf we're guys. We will always, always want sex. Some effort should be made to meet halfway if you're into the relationship. I've had sex when I didn't want to, or done things they're into that I'm not. Because in my mind it's my job as their partner to try to please them sexually, especially if you expect monogamy. Don't go get this anywhere else, but I don't want to do it!

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Agreed. The problem with this guy is this had been an ongoing thing with them. I kept telling him he needs to leave her. He even found one of those dating apps on her phone at one point. I forgot what her excuse for that was.

The only thing I've seen work in this situation is when the guy is up front from the start. I expect this frequency of sex, this many bjs (or whatever you're into) or I'll go get it somewhere else.

I've never, ever seen the passive aggressive whining approach most guys take work out. Not that I'm trying to roast the guy, whining or sulking about it was my approach when I was younger too. But it doesn't work, if anything they lose respect for you and you get even less sex.

Edit: Also while what @Smashandgrab said sounds sorta rapey, it's 100% true. A Lot of girls aren't turned on at all by you asking them to do what you want. They want you to just initiate it. Obviously if you try to initiate and she says no, then abort mission. But a lot of girls expect you to take the initiative. I've had a couple relationships where I didn't feel like I was getting enough sex, and there response was "well you always just ask, sometimes I want you to just take it"

My response was:

upload_2017-3-20_15-38-15.jpeg

But a lot of women are into that 50 shades type bullshit

Last edited:
The other option is just to take her sexually as you want her. Come home, throw her over your shoulder playfully, carry her to the bedroom, toss her on the bed, and put your dick in her mouth. Women love to be dominated. There is a reason why 50 Shades is the fastest selling book in human history. Taking her will turn her on.

Truth.

A couple of weeks ago, I hinted to my girl with some strategically places kisses and touches that I wanted to fool around a little one afternoon. She was putting up some laundry in her bedroom, and she was like, "no, the girls are right there in the other room" because her daughters (7 and 5) were watching a cartoon in the living room just a few feet away.

So I softly closed and locked her bedroom door. She was like, "what are you doing?" and I didn't say anything - I just spun her around, pulled her shorts down, bent her over, and took her from behind right then and there.

Both holes.

Seriously. Both holes.

She absolutely loved it. Followed me around the rest of the afternoon like a puppy, grinning wide about how "hot that was", looked at me all day with stars in her eyes.

Sometimes a woman likes a man to be a man and take what he wants.

Just be careful it's with the right woman or #rapecharges lol

female logic
cat+under+car.jpg

Logic does not apply. Hers, or even his. It's not logical to hold people to promises -- it's emotional. @BEER has a good mentality that puts the onus on doing something about your grievances beyond failing in front of fake girlfriend and crying to us about it unless you sincerely believe nothing gets pussy wetter than, "I conducted a survey...."

Logical arguments have gotten us how far in relationships?

I feel your pain pcp minor, unfortunately most of the women I've been with haven't been the most generous when it came to BJs. The two best were fat chicks, god bless them.

One time after I gave a girl a thorough 10-15 minute turbo licking she said, "I'll blow you for a minute."

iWKad22.jpg

Didn't even finish me off. She stopped abruptly and her Yorkie, who was on the bed the entire time, got up to lick her face.

Not even joking, then she said "My dog just tasted your dick."

<mma3>

Last edited by a moderator:
cat+under+car.jpg

Logic does not apply. Hers, or even his. It's not logical to hold people to promises -- it's emotional. @BEER has a good mentality that puts the onus on doing something about your grievances beyond failing in front of fake girlfriend and crying to us about it unless you sincerely believe nothing gets pussy wetter than, "I conducted a survey...."

Logical arguments have gotten us how far in relationships?

Hey I did address that. How you might think you should approach the situation doesn't really give you the best results. It's somewhat natural to get emotional over it, but that just gets you less sex. So the options are find someone more compatible sexually, make peace with it, or try initiating more often and see if that works.

Or stick with what he's doing and hope she's the first girl in the world to get turned on by being guilt tripped and shamed into sex.

Incompatible...put a little more thought into who you date next time, TS. You do the picking, choosing, vetting, and screening. And be the boss in the relationship.

If you're going away for 4 months, this is a great time to work on yourself and slowly break away from Miss Wrong. You'll probably never have a better chance to end this than the non-confrontational "drifting apart" period when you're gone. Get it together and go find a girl that makes you happy. GL

I feel your pain pcp minor, unfortunately most of the women I've been with haven't been the most generous when it came to BJs. The two best were fat chicks, god bless them.

One time after I gave a girl a thorough 10-15 minute turbo licking she said, "I'll blow you for a minute."

iWKad22.jpg

Didn't even finish me off. She stopped abruptly and her Yorkie, who was on the bed the entire time, got up to lick her face.

Not even joking, then she said "My dog just tasted your dick." Didn't even get to finish.

<mma3>

{<jordan}

Alright pack it up, this thread's probably not producing a funnier post than this.

I just want to thank TS for this thread. For weeks now I've wanted to brag about that afternoon, and this thread gave me the excuse I've been anticipating hahaha

Dude, she doesn't fuck you or suck you because she doesn't respect you and doesn't want to. Being a whiney pussy doesn't help. Seriously, end it. Or at least demote her from girlfriend status to random whatever status. The other option is just to take her sexually as you want her. Come home, throw her over your shoulder playfully, carry her to the bedroom, toss her on the bed, and put your dick in her mouth. Women love to be dominated. There is a reason why 50 Shades is the fastest selling book in human history. Taking her will turn her on.
The weirdest part is, when I do dominate her, she genuinely tells me that it drives her wild, and it's the best sex we've ever had (I agree). I can tell she's not lying. She's beg for me to give her a facial.

But when I suggest any form of sex now, she's "too tired". Only on her infrequent schedule. Absolutely no domination, even though she says she wants it.

oh God it sounds like there's another dude in the mix.

The weirdest part is, when I do dominate her, she genuinely tells me that it drives her wild, and it's the best sex we've ever had (I agree). I can tell she's not lying. She's beg for me to give her a facial.

But when I suggest any form of sex now, she's "too tired". Only on her infrequent schedule. Absolutely no domination, even though she says she wants it.

Well have you tried initiating sex instead of asking?

So the options are find someone more compatible sexually, make peace with it, or try initiating more often and see if that works.
This is very results-oriented and I like that; I address more the overall attitude of sparing oneself frustration wondering why "logic isn't working." The journey of maintaining one's sanity along the bumpy road.

Truth.

A couple of weeks ago, I hinted to my girl with some strategically places kisses and touches that I wanted to fool around a little one afternoon. She was putting up some laundry in her bedroom, and she was like, "no, the girls are right there in the other room" because her daughters (7 and 5) were watching a cartoon in the living room just a few feet away.

So I softly closed and locked her bedroom door. She was like, "what are you doing?" and I didn't say anything - I just spun her around, pulled her shorts down, bent her over, and took her from behind right then and there.

Both holes.

Seriously. Both holes.

She absolutely loved it. Followed me around the rest of the afternoon like a puppy, grinning wide about how "hot that was", looked at me all day with stars in her eyes.

I would argue that a woman always wants a man to be a man. Think about the guys you know who always get the ass they want or as much ass as they want. They exude masculinity.

I've had many similar situations to what you described (although I've never really been turned down by a partner). I remember one time I was fighting with an ex - break up talk - I was at her place. Pushed her against the front door, pulled down her pajamas, spun her around, spit on my dick, and stuck it up her ass. Fucked her right against the door with in view of the front window. We worked things out and she would remind me about that encounter often via text for the next year. Women like unbridled passion with a man they're into.

This is very results-oriented and I like that; I address more the overall attitude of sparing oneself frustration wondering why "logic isn't working." The journey of maintaining one's sanity along the bumpy road.

Well men get into relationships and try to reason with women the way they would with men. But women don't think like men, so you need a different approach. Imo anyway. Although I do understand why guys get frustrated.

Truth.

Both holes.

Seriously. Both holes.

Tried it many times. Rarely, she loves it. Most times, she yells at me to stop "groping her".

Well men get into relationships and try to reason with women the way they would with men. But women don't think like men, so you need a different approach. Imo anyway. Although I do understand why guys get frustrated.

77d8006a15c12b6435be7cb7878defb1.jpg

Back