do i buy Mr Greggor FAST training program?

Potato farmer man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi friends i'm new to this sport called UFC and I'm hoping you'd welcome me in this wonderful forum full of educated people. I registered because I want to get feedback about this revoluzionary training method that i been hearing from my overweight friends with no martial arts training. The training is called FAST which is sold by a mr. Conner Mcgreggor. For months I been saving money that I earned from our potato farm to buy this $295 training program so that I can become UFC fighter someday and wear proudly a fancy Reebok kit.

I saw this details on ther website:
Conor McGregor’s F.A.S.T. conditioning system is a 12 week zone based workout program for ultimate performance. The F.A.S.T. conditioning program can be used as a stand alone training plan to achieve intense explosive power, ultimate speed and endurance for all over conditioning or it can be incorporated into your existing sport specific training for an extra boost to take you to the next level in your chosen sport.

Before i buy is it true that this system give you "intense explosive power"? "Ultimate speed and endurance for all over conditioning"? Will it really take you to the "next level"? We don't have a UFC in our house (i sometimes watch only on neighbors window) and have not seen mr Greggor fight, but my friends worship him like romo worship cock. My friends tell me he has "touch of death", conditioning that lasts for more than 12 rounds, and he earned all his championship fights by fighting top 3 contenders, like a certain denis siver and nate diaz? My friends also parrot his words like "head clean off!", "who the fook is that guy?", and also brag about his money like it is theirs? Yes my apologies i know they sound like idiots and I don't understand what money has to do with what happens in ring or cage but they're the only friends i have since I live in small town so i hope you understanding. This mr greggor sounds like a really powerful bad man with infinite cardio and maximum power on his hands so i'm tempted to buy his product.

I also heard that he will fight best boxer Floyd Mayweather 49-0 is this true? I'm not sure if this is true or if fight happened already but I'm sure he will beat Floyd with touch of death and give him traumatic brain injury. Even if this fight goes long i'm guessing he will outcardio black fighter Floyd because of FAST training. Even my friends with no knowledge of boxing thinks mr Greggor will win and i believe them. I know I know Floyd is one of best boxer of our generation and mr greggor has 0 boxing fight but he is special right? head clean off! floyd is shook! am i doing it right friends? Floyd better fight very defensive because if he walks into mr Greggor for 4 rounds without throwing anything i sure he will get dropped. who would even think of doing such gameplan right? imagine floyd walking and doing nothing towards pac, canelo or ggg for four rounds he will die. haha sorry it's just me thinking of silly possibilities, i know floyd will not do this.

Please this is serious post i want honest answers only my dear friends. Sorry for bad English and thank you for reading. I go back farming now.

f86614798cab781af64b9c2c06270193.gif

Might get you a good 8 minutes of Cardio. Better off joining a gym for 30 a month.

Hi friends i'm new to this sport called UFC and I'm hoping you'd welcome me in this wonderful forum full of educated people. I registered because I want to get feedback about this revoluzionary training method that i been hearing from my overweight friends with no martial arts training. The training is called FAST which is sold by a mr. Conner Mcgreggor. For months I been saving money that I earned from our potato farm to buy this $295 training program so that I can become UFC fighter someday and wear proudly a fancy Reebok kit.

I saw this details on ther website:
Conor McGregor’s F.A.S.T. conditioning system is a 12 week zone based workout program for ultimate performance. The F.A.S.T. conditioning program can be used as a stand alone training plan to achieve intense explosive power, ultimate speed and endurance for all over conditioning or it can be incorporated into your existing sport specific training for an extra boost to take you to the next level in your chosen sport.

Before i buy is it true that this system give you "intense explosive power"? "Ultimate speed and endurance for all over conditioning"? Will it really take you to the "next level"? We don't have a UFC in our house (i sometimes watch only on neighbors window) and have not seen mr Greggor fight, but my friends worship him like romo worship cock. My friends tell me he has "touch of death", conditioning that lasts for more than 12 rounds, and he earned all his championship fights by fighting top 3 contenders, like a certain denis siver and nate diaz? My friends also parrot his words like "head clean off!", "who the fook is that guy?", and also brag about his money like it is theirs? Yes my apologies i know they sound like idiots and I don't understand what money has to do with what happens in ring or cage but they're the only friends i have since I live in small town so i hope you understanding. This mr greggor sounds like a really powerful bad man with infinite cardio and maximum power on his hands so i'm tempted to buy his product.

I also heard that he will fight best boxer Floyd Mayweather 49-0 is this true? I'm not sure if this is true or if fight happened already but I'm sure he will beat Floyd with touch of death and give him traumatic brain injury. Even if this fight goes long i'm guessing he will outcardio black fighter Floyd because of FAST training. Even my friends with no knowledge of boxing thinks mr Greggor will win and i believe them. I know I know Floyd is one of best boxer of our generation and mr greggor has 0 boxing fight but he is special right? head clean off! floyd is shook! am i doing it right friends? Floyd better fight very defensive because if he walks into mr Greggor for 4 rounds without throwing anything i sure he will get dropped. who would even think of doing such gameplan right? imagine floyd walking and doing nothing towards pac, canelo or ggg for four rounds he will die. haha sorry it's just me thinking of silly possibilities, i know floyd will not do this.

Please this is serious post i want honest answers only my dear friends. Sorry for bad English and thank you for reading. I go back farming now.
Lol, you should start farming bud, its not too much work and 1 lb is worth like 2000lbs of potatoes

Back