Do diuretics eventually stop working?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Started taking dandelion root a couple months ago and the first two weeks I was pissing incessantly. Fast forward to now and that effect is gone and I still wake up heavy after a high sodium meal like pho or something. Perhaps I'm not keen on how they work, I just know it's not doing what it was originally doing.

Can't really talk about long term diuretic use other than caffeine. It runs through me if I haven't been consuming much, but when I'm using alot of it the effects are diminished in every way. I also seem to dry out when and stop up when I quit using it. I've never used water pills or supplemental diuretics long term though.

I would assume you would build a tolerance to it. Why would you want to do that anyway?

I would assume you would build a tolerance to it. Why would you want to do that anyway?
The diuretic part is just one of the benefits. It regulates a lot of stuff apparently including blood pressure and blood sugar

The diuretic part is just one of the benefits. It regulates a lot of stuff apparently including blood pressure and blood sugar
Idk man, try red yeast rice and berberine. Both top tier supplements when it comes to those two conditions
Also kyolic garlic

Back