Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

I don't understand why people think people get tattoos to look "hard".

I'm sure there are plenty of people who do, but I don't know a single person who got a tattoo with the intention of looking like a tough guy.

I also don't see why people without tattoos have to vocalize their disdain for something someone else does with their body.

1329261538085.jpg
Most people get tattoos because they're now trendy. There are even trends for tattoo popularity. Guys used to get the tribal bands and barbed wire around their biceps. Now sleeves and prayers/writings seem to be the thing. Some famous girl gets a tat on her lower back, and it then becomes the thing to do for every high school and college girl out to show everyone how wild/how much of a rebel they are.

The reason people vocalize their disdain is that they think tattoos look stupid and/or trashy and represent poor life decisions. It's the same reason people criticize guys sporting fake orange tans, guido-spiked hair, "look at me" clothing, bling, etc. People just like to criticize others. Sherdog Forums are now a place to ridicule fighters and other posters.

Straight outta Stockton, crazy brother named Nick Diaz ...

Doesn't have the same ring to it.

His next nickname will be... Nick "UFC Welterweight Champion" Diaz.

I get tattoos because I like them and they remind me of a certain time of my life in which I got them. Sorta like a phase I went thru that I need to be reminded of.

I don't bother explaining the meaning to anyone because I simply don't care what anyone thinks about them. If someone wants to judge me on them then they aren't worth my time anyways. People can hate all they want, it doesn't bother me because they are the sad individuals who are reaching at anything to find a reason why they are better than someone to make them feel better about themselves.
I don't need that because I'm happy with who I am.

Great way to put it. My artist's work has been in magazines and on TV(my arms plus much more). He was the one who taught Kat Von D her portrait work. When LA Ink started she was tatting in my artists area while her shop was being built. I have hung out with her a few times and even been on the show. I get complemented daily on the work I have on me but I never put it out there. If people ask Ill tell them a short version of each tat I have.

People who judge others for having tattoos are just insecure about themselves. I dont like shit off the wall and would never get anything pre drawn but I wont judge anyone who does.

Great way to put it. My artist's work has been in magazines and on TV(my arms plus much more). He was the one who taught Kat Von D her portrait work. When LA Ink started she was tatting in my artists area while her shop was being built. I have hung out with her a few times and even been on the show. I get complemented daily on the work I have on me but I never put it out there. If people ask Ill tell them a short version of each tat I have.

People who judge others for having tattoos are just insecure about themselves. I dont like shit off the wall and would never get anything pre drawn but I wont judge anyone who does.
It goes without saying. Making fun of anyone in a mean spirited way shows signs of insecurity. On the same side of that coin, you have people putting ink on their bodies because try think it's the cool thing to do, which is also a sign of imaecurity. Not everyone gets them for individualist reasons like you've described. You have kids following the trends by getting tribal bands or symbols from a culture that they have no personal connection to whatsoever. And then there's the tramp stamp phenomenon. It's not a sense of security or individualism that drives those people to get tattoos.

I'm not on a high horse. I'm just giving an example of someone getting a tattoo because of something other than being big and bad. It's laughable that you are just trying to shit on people for having tattoos. Do you hate black people, too? Same concept. I think YOU need to get off your high horse.

Reading comprehension is not your thing.

You're defending something I didn't even attack. I never said anything was wrong with tattoos or the reasoning behind getting tattoos. My point is that people are going to judge you for everything.

You even got so defensive you asked if I hated black people. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Dude has a surprisingly low pain tolerance.

Sebastian tried to say it was because of how big his muscles were and how thick his skin was.
Anybody who has tattoos or better yet, any tattoo artists: Can you confirm that? Does bigger muscles and tougher skin really cause it to be significantly more painful?

I also wonder if it might not have been Sebastian, maybe something he was doing because of King Mo skin being darker, maybe going deeper into the skin to try to make it stay better?

Me too I have several. I just like body art, why do tattoos have to mean your a bad ass? lol.

because morons like julien lane and war machine perpetuate this bullshit stereotype that people with tattoos walk around with their shirts off, chests puffed out staring people down

Judging by all the ridiculous Diaz threads here, I'm guessing there are a lot of Sherdoggers who would love the chance to do a thorough search to confirm whether or not the Diaz boys have any hidden tattoos.

If there is anything I can respect about the Diaz bros. it's not having tattoos.

I was more impressed by the charity work they do and the triathalons. Not having tattoos takes exactly zero effort.

1329261538085.jpg

Funny that on inkmaster one judge was all over one of the contestants because he didn't have any tattoos, he told him he had to go out and get some!

To be fair though, the Diaz brothers never had any courses in school teaching them how to buy a tattoo.

Back