Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

Best pure boxing in mma is either Mercer or Toney, and if you count his "fight" with Inoki, then Ali. If we're talking people who have had success in mma, I'd go with Arlovski (before he lost his chin) or Dos Dantos. A few of the K1 guys that have had an mma fight could also probably make the list.

21.jpg

Now tell who is the GOAT?

Thats right, it's Anderson and he doesn't have any tattoo.

regarding the original Thread, I thought it was old news that neither Diaz had any tattoos

**I'd be more curious to hear their reason for not having any, with tattoos so common in Mixed Martial Arts

"talk down to them to try to make yourself feel better." ... so does it make me a bad person if I can look at a tattoo that I find silly (lets say an Asian character on a person's neck) and be thankful that I don't have any ink

that's not necessarily putting down the person, more reflecting on myself. I routinely see heavily tattooed people and first thing that comes to my mind is "gee 70% of his/her body is covered by ink, that's a heck of a lot of money to spend."

I know a fair amount of people with tattoos and don't pre judge em because of their tattoos

"If you want to express "yourself", do it with your actions instead of with some lame ass body art that someone else thought up for you."

calling tattoos lame as body art might not be fair, but regarding self expression it's not the same for everyone hey if someone feels a family portrait or tribal tattoo best expresses em .. kudos to them, me personally, I don't need the ink. if you ask me, marking yourself permanently with ink to self express yourself seems a bit much, and over the long hall, I don't see the point. Great you got this art on you, for life

and regarding per-judging of people with tattoos, that's life people are gonna judge you on how you, look/act/dress and fair or not, that's just life

You only have one life, but you also only have one body

and if somebody gets a meaningful tattoo be it a family portrait, dead relatives or koi fish, that's great and all ... props to them

hahaha, you actually typed that.

500 what douchebag?

500 street fights to make a man

21.jpg

Now tell who is the

Thats right, it's Anderson and he doesn't have any tattoo.

I'm very curious to hear Anderson Silva's take on why he doesn't have any tattoos

and on a side note, for a long time both Nog's who train with Anderson were tattoo free until a couple fights ago, they both got tattoos.

I think the Diaz brothers are more introspective (and crazy) than most and will eventually get one when the time and artwork is right. Or perhaps they promised their mother they wouldn't get any to reduce possible gang affiliations, who knows.

On the subject of tattoos, there are those that are artwork and then there are the barbed wire bands, etc., etc. You don't get a barbed wire band or something like it unless you are trying very hard to pronounce your toughness. I can't see the Diaz brothers going this route. I understand these things happen in youth, just do yourself a favor beyond 25, have that arm band removed.

Oh when Michael buffer announces his name he says diablo? No... He doesn't use nicknames... Regardless of what other people call him.

Michael Buffer isn't the announcer of the UFC, I think you might be confused bro.

Probably "Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu" on their male units for something to look at while they are training for wrist conditioning

I get tattoos because I like them and they remind me of a certain time of my life in which I got them. Sorta like a phase I went thru that I need to be reminded of.

I don't bother explaining the meaning to anyone because I simply don't care what anyone thinks about them. If someone wants to judge me on them then they aren't worth my time anyways. People can hate all they want, it doesn't bother me because they are the sad individuals who are reaching at anything to find a reason why they are better than someone to make them feel better about themselves.
I don't need that because I'm happy with who I am.

Oh when Michael buffer announces his name he says diablo? No... He doesn't use nicknames... Regardless of what other people call him.

There was like one fight where they actually did call him Diablo until Nick was like what the fuck..

they're not thugs you moron. why does everyone think these guys are gangsters? they're super rough around the edges but they're not thugs. they don't rep anything but they're home town, where they're from. everyone reps their hometown, college, gym, etc. every time these guys rep stockton everyone thinks they're wanna be gangsters. is it because they smoke weed? everyone in california smokes weed. from thugs to hippies to yuppies. it's what they do. it's basically legal here. i don't even think they drink. they're the healthiest guys in mma. they don't buy escalades, get tattoos, stab people. someone cut these guys some slack. they grew up in a town that's arguably worse than detroit. they're not immune to that kind of influence. the fact that they take care of themselves and compete with top athletes in mma is amazing. instead of gang banging nick did martial arts and he brought his brother in to keep him off the streets. these guys defied odds. why can't people respect that. it's so weird that people constantly dog these guys because they have attitude.

they gang jumped a single guy in the cage on live tv. they are thugs.

anybody watching Ink Master with King MO?

Back