Do Diaz Bros have tattoos?

the 2 top mma fighters anderson and fedor don't have tattoos, I agree with what that one guy says not putting a sticker on a bentley.

You dont put a sticker on a Bentley.
Oh really?

maxresdefault.jpg

The best fighters usually have either no or very few tattoos. Think about every legend. Silva, Fedor, Shogun, Henderson, GSP, BJ, Randy, Bones, Machida, JDS, Coleman, Liddel, Ortiz, Crocop, yada yada yada. You see a guy totally covered in tattoo he's probably a gate keeper. Notice Mir didn't have tattoos when he was champ, now he's covered in them and a gatekeeper.

Conor is doing ok and he looks like he got crayoned

70% of all teenagers are thugs. I describe anyone who 1) I can never be sure is not going to assault someone because they feel like it and 2) could at any moment knock all the shit in a convenience store to the floor as a thug. I think the Diazes are thugs.

im not sure how you get that impression from the diaz bros.

Here we go... Shitstorm a brewin with tattooed people vs non tattooed people in this thread.

For the record I have alot of tattoos and it doesn't make me hard or thugged out or anything else

It's an artistic expression of your beautiful meterosexuality.

Im 23 from Charlotte with no tats.

All the tapout wearing hillbillies with barbed wire tats in highschool and the pussy ass lumberjack hipsters in NODA with stupid shit like pacman tats, turned me off of them forever.

I think black haired bitches looks good with tats tho. Like Kat Von D.

Why would you need tats when you've got broken nose, orbital and browline scar tissue (battle wounds), wear that shit like a badge of honor, no need to ink up.

Back