Do Cruz and Bisping like each other?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I cant tell. I know cruz tried to fight bisping outside the ring. I also see them on FS1 together and its love hate relationship.

Are they friends? Or they dont care for each other?

Do they hate each other? Do they like each other? Or Do they like like each other?

These are the questions we need answered

Then we can go play M.A.S.H.

From that one story Bisping told I think they do like each other but they probably aren't good buddies.

Do they hate each other? Do they like each other? Or Do they like like each other?

These are the questions we need answered

Then we can go play M.A.S.H.
and then red rover at recess to sweeten the pot eh

Pretty sure Cruz hates everyone and feels they are below him

Does anybody like Cruz?

How about a competition.. go find another UFC fighter that likes Dominick Cruz...

Cruz is incapable of friendship with other humans.
He seems incapable of leaving people alone. He just has to needle.

That Helwani phone interview with him and Faber after all the squashed beef, Dom would give him some credit here and there, but he couldn't just leave it at respect like Urijah tried, he just kept throwing out comments that Faber was man enough to laugh at and let pass.

Cruz would have been a school shooter if it wasn't for wrestling.
giphy.gif

Like others have said Cruz is great but I don't think he can have friends in fighting.

Although one of the fighters from his gym I remember caught a big break and everyone was saying he should have lost or been penalized and Cruz was going nuts over it I can't remember what it was (cruz was in the wrong for once though)

2 guys with major personality flaws. I don't doubt it.

Dominick Cruz doesn't seem to like any human beings.

Back