Do athletes in other sports have equally sh!tty tattoos?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The only other sports I follow is hockey so I don't see them without all the gear on. I don't recall seeing anything as bad as Belchers Johnny Cash, Lesnar's penis, Cody's Neck tats etc........ In basketball, football or anywhere else for that matter. Is this a unique phenomenon to mma? I'm sure this thread has been done before but I missed it.

Also gonna leave this here...
ScreenHunter_01May290057-1.gif

And this wtf lol.....
BEST-new-Facebook-template-size-49.jpg

latest

Yes

NBA players and NFL players are just as bad.

MLB players on average don’t seem to overkill tattoos outside of some exceptions.

I mean, to confirm this we're gonna have to see a bunch of naked dudes...

... I'm in.

OH YES. Sorry Miguel, you're my boy but............

The only other sports I follow is hockey so I don't see them without all the gear on. I don't recall seeing anything as bad as Belchers Johnny Cash, Lesnar's penis, Cody's Neck tats etc........ In basketball, football or anywhere else for that matter. Is this a unique phenomenon to mma? I'm sure this thread has been done before but I missed it.

View attachment 344461

And this wtf lol.....
View attachment 344463
So you got Melvin Costas "i have a small penis" tattoo but not his swastika.
melvin-costa_tat1.jpg

I'd say that's a bit worse. Lol

Nothing dumber than seeing a non-Asian dude with Asian letters because “it looks cool.” Cringe every time.

Dumbest shit next to “tribal tattoos.” What “tribe” are those from, you dumb fuck?

Anyone with a shitty portrait tattoo of a relative should be embarrassed as well.

And Brock Lesnar titty fucking a dick-sword ruined his image.

View attachment 344461

And this wtf lol.....
View attachment 344463
spoiler:

yes

Nothing dumber than seeing a non-Asian dude with Asian letters because “it looks cool.” Cringe every time.

Dumbest shit next to “tribal tattoos.” What “tribe” are those from, you dumb fuck?

Anyone with a shitty portrait tattoo of a relative should be embarrassed as well.

And Brock Lesnar titty fucking a dick-sword ruined his image.
"And Brock Lesnar titty fucking a dick-sword ruined his image."

xqdJK.gif

Back