Do affairs in sexless marriages help or hurt the relationship?

All these advertisements posing as news articles and the masses don't see right thru it? Lol pathetic, name drops and lauds a pay sire lol wtf lol

Sexless relationship means get out of relationship

Thats an easy trite thing to lob out there , but things can be way more complicated than just " getting out ".

What if you have multiple young kids together? You own a successful business and tons of assets together . I had an affair with an older woman a decade ago that was in that scenario. I can appreciate why someone wouldn't just up and leave , particularly if it means upending an entire families way of life.

What if someone has health problems? What if your wife is menopausal and has no sex drive?

Life ain't always so cut and dry .

Last edited by a moderator:
No such thing as a sex less marriage. Don' care what the state says, you aren't married anymore. Have sex at least 4x a week, always. Don' let her START using it as a bargaining chip.. Do it with enough passion and that will NEVER happen.

It all sex appeal women not turn down a alpha hotty or man they love and find hot

I've met 2 people that were each in sexless marriages and it didn't end well. The one guy got caught cheating and basically lost everything. The woman was looking for dick anywhere she could find.

Nah, don't need that drama plus I'm married with a bunch of kids. She's they type that would get caught cause she's careless anyways

Or rat you out to your wife just to see the expression on your face!
Shocked-monkey-reaction.gif

I doubt it, but if you're in a sexless marriage you're probably on a sinking ship already.

A sexless marriage is one doomed to fail.

Sure there are the super rare ones who can succeed, but fuck that. I need my dick wet.

No such thing as a sex less marriage. Don' care what the state says, you aren't married anymore. Have sex at least 4x a week, always. Don' let her START using it as a bargaining chip.. Do it with enough passion and that will NEVER happen.

4x a week? Maybe if she doesn't work or the kids aren't under 8 . . .

4x a week? Maybe if she doesn't work or the kids aren't under 8 . . .

If you don't, you have nothing. She will not love you. Bond will be broken. I had sex like every night with the woman I lived with for 14 years. Too bad she is a spaz like you have never seen when her brain clicks, because we were fully bonded and I still, after like 3+ years, can't shake her. She's 16 years older than me. She still loves and wants me.

You have to have passionate sex all the time guys.. Like MORE than 4 times a week. Once you get in a rythem with a person, you both finish at the same time and it' the best. Me and my ex are STILL connected; of she starts to finish, I auto-freakin-maticallly finish myself EVERY TIME. It's because we had sex 6 times week (or more) for 14 years.

Sometimes great domestic partners make for lackluster sexual partners. Sexual indifference could even be inherent to the modern domestic arrangement.

If you don't, you have nothing. She will not love you. Bond will be broken. I had sex like every night with the woman I lived with for 14 years. Too bad she is a spaz like you have never seen when her brain clicks, because we were fully bonded and I still, after like 3+ years, can't shake her. She's 16 years older than me. She still loves and wants me.

You have to have passionate sex all the time guys.. Like MORE than 4 times a week. Once you get in a rythem with a person, you both finish at the same time and it' the best. Me and my ex are STILL connected; of she starts to finish, I auto-freakin-maticallly finish myself EVERY TIME. It's because we had sex 6 times week (or more) for 14 years.

Been married more than 25 years and we're just fine with our sex life . . . you have been fooled to think that without sex there is no love. Solely focusing on the sex is a surefire way to screw things up IMO. Don't get me wrong . . . sex is great, but if that's all you focus on you tend to neglect other aspects and can often resent your wife if she is honestly tired or not feeling well one night when you're expecting sex.

We're both in our late 40s and are more passionate now than ever . . . and we aren't going at it 4x a week . . . you're very ignorant if you think that has made my wife not love me or if you honestly think that would make a woman not love her husband. No bond has been broken. We've been best friends for over 30 years and our bound is likely as strong as it could possibly be . . .

Been married more than 25 years and we're just fine with our sex life . . . you have been fooled to think that without sex there is no love. Solely focusing on the sex is a surefire way to screw things up IMO. Don't get me wrong . . . sex is great, but if that's all you focus on you tend to neglect other aspects and can often resent your wife if she is honestly tired or not feeling well one night when you're expecting sex.

We're both in our late 40s and are more passionate now than ever . . . and we aren't going at it 4x a week . . . you're very ignorant if you think that has made my wife not love me or if you honestly think that would make a woman not love her husband. No bond has been broken. We've been best friends for over 30 years and our bound is likely as strong as it could possibly be . . .

Ok.

Congrats on your marriage, sir.

Especially in the first 15 years, with the way things are now, you generally need to make passionate love to your partner on a regular basis to keep them from cheating. I think that's good advice. If you really love each other, it should just happen when you lay next to each other.

Back