Do adults send nude photos?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Someone mention it at work. Got me thinking

That stuff for teenagers right?

It simple invite girl over you bang and see real thing. No need for this "send me a photo"

Wrong.

Xmas with family: pics
Bored at work: pics
Drunk with cute friends: pics. video too if you're lucky.

they do. how else would you explain the abundance of PM'ed dick pics on sherdog with old scrawny dicks?

My woman sends me booty pics and I'm not sharing.

It simple invite girl over you bang and see real thing. No need for this "send me a photo"

Well, it takes a certain degree of stupidity to do send naked images of yourself to someone-anyone. And stupidity of course is more prevalent among the young. But there are plenty of adult idiots. If I am not mistaken, a fucking fat old senator just got outed. Holy Fuck, how stupid do you have to be to send a picture of that body to someone.

Joe-Barton-2.jpg

Why don't you post your email address and find out for yourself?

Well, it takes a certain degree of stupidity to do send naked images of yourself to someone-anyone. And stupidity of course is more prevalent among the young. But there are plenty of adult idiots. If I am not mistaken, a fucking fat old senator just got outed. Holy Fuck, how stupid do you have to be to send a picture of that body to someone.

Joe-Barton-2.jpg
Fat and slut shaming in one post. Pig.

Two words...
Anthony Weiner

Fat and slut shaming in one post. Pig.

Don't forget 'ageist' as well. I said a fat old senator. But my prejudice is not against Fat people, or old people, or sluts. I am a fat old slut. Not as fat as that fucker- but still pretty fat.

No- My main prejudice is against stupid people. Fucking idiots. Can't abide them.

The only people that should be sending nude images around are the people that truly give 0.0000000000 shits if the whole world sees them. And I have no beef with those people, for they are not stupid.

I met a girl 2 months ago while she was in town and we've been texting. She sent me nudes and then asked for dick pics so I sent them. She's back in town in 2 weeks, so we're gonna bang it out when she's here.

Yeah, what a hassle receiving nude pics would be. I'd much rather look at my weather app or hear another coworker ask "what's for lunch today?"

I send dick pics to all my Facebook friends once a year.

Whoever doesn't unfriend me gets a nice Xmas present.

i have when requested. just a couple times, and i blurred out my face. the girls sent me nudes first. it worked out

yes lol go on pr0n hub. as of recent its been full of 40 + year old men posting vids of other dudes cucking their wives lol

PM coming your way. Check your inbox, smart guy.

Back