DNC spent 700 million on just 5 Consultants during Election.

njinsa

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
No wonder they lost. The Democratic Party has practically turned into just a scheme for consultants and lobbyists to make a nice living while serving the will of those who write the checks. Win or lose, these consultants get paid.

All in all, the Democratic Party became the same as the Republican Party.

Good LAWD, dat's a lotta money!

No wonder they lost. The Democratic Party has practically turned into just a scheme for consultants and lobbyists to make a nice living while serving the will of those who write the checks. Win or lose, these consultants get paid.

Sounds about right.
Hillary's campaign cost a billion dollars (not exaggerating).

The dems would be really good with our money though.

I find it amazing how those shown sitting around the table listening to Nomiki seem more annoyed with her bringing up the issue than the issue itself.

Last edited:
I find it amazing how those shown sitting around the table listening to Nomiki seem more annoyed with her bringing up the issue than the issue itself.

Reminds me of when Trump was roasting Hillary on her corruption and how the people in the room started to get really pissed off and uncomfortable:

"I don't know who they're angry at Hillary, you or I?"

That is a shit ton of money for a group that Obama bankrupted by the near end of his term....
tenor.gif

All this money in politics is thanks to the Supreme Court allowing corporations to pump money in to political campaigns. To me it is a ruling that should never have happened. Cronie capitalism is out of control with our two major political parties.

Last edited:
There's a 'non-profit' corporation thats only job is to write bills. Somehow, this 'non-profit' makes hundreds of millions a year.

That is a shit ton of money for a group that Obama bankrupted by the near end of his term....
tenor.gif
Which makes you wonder about either the veracity of the number that Nomiki stated or the means by which the DNC could have gotten such an ungodly amount of money that was allegedly capriciously spent.

Last edited:
I'm not good enough at math to understand that amount of money but it is pretty clear Citizens United has made a fucked up campaign finance system straight up crooked like the mob.

Back