DNC Hacks. Honestly it did not sway my vote

No shit Sherlock. The Russians did hack the RNC also but never gabe Wikileaks the data for release.
You do not have any proof that Russians hacked the DNC, only allegations. I guarantee you have no proof that Russians hacked the RNC. You have nothing but a false claim from disgraced fired deep state globalist Democratic operative James Comey that the RNC was hacked. A claim that has never been backed by any evidence. An independent firm has proven that the DNC leak was from within and downloaded to a flash drive at speeds that would be impossible to achieve via hacking over a web connection. Julian Assange has confirmed that the DNC emails did not come from Russia but from a Bernie Sanders supporter from inside the DNC who was upset with the DNC's rigging of the primary for Hillary (most likely the murdered Seth Rich, although Assange is yet to confirm exactly who it was).
Looks like Sherlock(me), knows what he's talking about, while as usual, Watson(you), is standing still around with no clue trying to figure out and understand WTF is really going on but your completely eternally lost.

What a whiny bunch of losers. It's one of the reasons normal Americans are leaving the democrat party. Nobody wants to be associated with weird, creepy losers.

Being pathologically obsessed (honestly, the left is acting like that psycho chick in Fatal Attraction, only with more bile) with every single move the President makes isn't helping, either.

You do not have any proof that Russians hacked the DNC, only allegations. I guarantee you have no proof that Russians hacked the RNC. You have nothing but a false claim from disgraced fired deep state globalist Democratic operative James Comey that the RNC was hacked. A claim that has never been backed by any evidence. An independent firm has proven that the DNC leak was from within and downloaded to a flash drive at speeds that would be impossible to achieve via hacking over a web connection. Julian Assange has confirmed that the DNC emails did not come from Russia but from a Bernie Sanders supporter from inside the DNC who was upset with the DNC's rigging of the primary for Hillary (most likely the murdered Seth Rich, although Assange is yet to confirm exactly who it was).
Looks like Sherlock(me), knows what he's talking about, while as usual, Watson(you), is standing still around with no clue trying to figure out and understand WTF is really going on but your completely eternally lost.
<LikeReally5>

What a whiny bunch of losers. It's one of the reasons normal Americans are leaving the democrat party. Nobody wants to be associated with weird, creepy losers.

Being pathologically obsessed (honestly, the left is acting like that psycho chick in Fatal Attraction, only with more bile) with every single move the President makes isn't helping, either.
When his moves alienate our allies, impede free trade that lets us buy stuff cheaper, and is fawning over a dictator that has been accused of interfering in our elections to get the orangutan elected, then yes, we need to shine a light on it.

What are you even talking about. No one is even talking about this subject and you’re just bringing it up out of nowhere.

That would be like me bring up how Scott Pruitt is crushing the environment
Its exactly what my conversation with someone else was about. I'm not sure how that reply was sent to you as well.

He can't help being white? GTFO :rolleyes: And he's the personal attacker in chief, if he can't take a little teasing that would be the height of hypocrisy, so don't get your panties in a twist.

No. My argument is that it's unfair to make fun of the complexion of anyone in their 70s.

It's like making fun of someone for their height, or their skin color. It's not like they can do anything to change it.

I'm not saying President Trump should be above criticism, or being made fun of. I think making fun of anyone in their 70s for their complexion is completely missing the point of tolerance, inclusion, and empathy.

When his moves alienate our allies, impede free trade that lets us buy stuff cheaper, and is fawning over a dictator that has been accused of interfering in our elections to get the orangutan elected, then yes, we need to shine a light on it.
His moves "alienate" our "allies" because they are correcting a lopsided trade policy that has screwed America for far too long.
Our "allies" are acting like entitled brats that are upset because the grown ups have said, no more candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fuck cheaper stuff, we need to tighten our belts a little and think of the big picture and our future. Cheap gadgets, lol.
As for the Russia bit, not even worth dignifying.

No. My argument is that it's unfair to make fun of the complexion of anyone in their 70s.

It's like making fun of someone for their height, or their skin color. It's not like they can do anything to change it.

I'm not saying President Trump should be above criticism, or being made fun of. I think making fun of anyone in their 70s for their complexion is completely missing the point of tolerance, inclusion, and empathy.
Hellooooo, it's not his complexion, it's spray on. :confused: And as I stated, he attacks people even for blood coming out of their wherever, so a spray tan tease isn't a shameful attack on a septegenarian. :rolleyes:

His moves "alienate" our "allies" because they are correcting a lopsided trade policy that has screwed America for far too long.
Our "allies" are acting like entitled brats that are upset because the grown ups have said, no more candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fuck cheaper stuff, we need to tighten our belts a little and think of the big picture and our future. Cheap gadgets, lol.
As for the Russia bit, not even worth dignifying.
Hahahahahahahahaha

See people like the dude above think that what our so-called allies think is more important than doing what is best for America. Another democrat stance, and just one more reason you all are gonna get fucked at the polls again.

See people like the dude above think that what our so-called allies think is more important than doing what is best for America. Another democrat stance, and just one more reason you all are gonna get fucked at the polls again.
<LikeReally5>

Thinking. You should do it more often. :p
I'm not the one unable to back up my arguments.
Every exchange we have had has resulted in you getting your ass force fed to you.
Stop projecting.

Now, care to refute my post, or are you gonna continue to flail with another empty post?

I'm not the one unable to back up my arguments.
Every exchange we have had has resulted in you getting your ass force fed to you.
Stop projecting.

Now, care to refute my post, or are you gonna continue to flail with another empty post?
Sorry but I don't think you're honest.

Sorry but I don't think you're honest.
Oh, I'm 100% honest.
Now, do you have anything other than the usual vacuous drivel or are you going to refute my post? If not, stop quoting me. I don't need some weirdo stalker following me around.

Im sure it didnt have any influence at all

I sure you also believe that the DNC promoting Hillary as the candidate before a single vote was cast meant nothing as well. Neither did Donna Brazile giving the debate questions to Hillary in advance. I sure none of her corrupt advantages actually made a difference. You are a confirmed brainless idiot.
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
you just gave me a story from a guy that was getting leaked docs straight from Russian agents lmfao. Useful idiots.

Back