DNC Hacks. Honestly it did not sway my vote

I accept your concession.

Your intellectual TapouT is noted.

Under President Trump, the right just keeps on winning, and the left just keeps on whining.

You mean slowly destroying America, the environment and alienating allies so we can butter up next to Russia, I guess that’s what morons call winning.

Wow, you are lost on another planet. Wikileaks does not have Trump's tax returns. Wikileaks does not hack anything, much less the RNC. You really need to stop believing things you saw in a dream or made up in your own head to be reality.
No shit Sherlock. The Russians did hack the RNC also but never gave Wikileaks the data for release.

Last edited:
Lol the tax cuts don't help the middle class. They barely get anything. Barely.

Yeah those obama years that saw the stock market soar after the last republican melted our economy.

Come back when you have something to say that's real

When did you become the official spokesman for the middle class?

I'm enjoying my tax cut on my paycheck every two weeks

When did you become the official spokesman for the middle class?

I'm enjoying my tax cut on my paycheck every two weeks

The ones that won’t last. In fact your taxes will most likely go up over time.

Only idiots think this bunk tax cut is any more than a handout to America’s richest.

I wonder where you people get your information from

The ones that won’t last. In fact your taxes will most likely go up over time.

Only idiots think this bunk tax cut is any more than a handout to America’s richest.

I wonder where you people get your information from

My paycheck.

So are you below middle class or above middle?

You keep saying "they" like you're not a part of it.

Well above. But I don’t measure how well the country is doing by my personal gain.

The working class has not been helped and will not be helped under trump

So you. Who is not middle class is telling me who is, that I really didn't benefit from it. interesting.

NO every econkmic publication tells you it won’t. At least the ones that are worth a hill of beans

But I am.

It gave me $130 extra paycheck
260 a month (car payment)
$3120 a year.

I guess when you are above middle class, that doesn't seem like a lot.... but when you're in the middle class, a car payment a month, helps.

Maybe you make too much money to realise that.
Congrats to you brother.

But I am.

It gave me $130 extra paycheck
260 a month (car payment)
$3120 a year.

I guess when you are above middle class, that doesn't seem like a lot.... but when you're in the middle class, a car payment a month, helps.

Maybe you make too much money to realise that.
Congrats to you brother.

Then your taxes will go up and take away and gains you made. Perhaps you should actually read something instead of jizzing over the peanuts you received

Then your taxes will go up and take away and gains you made. Perhaps you should actually read something instead of jizzing over the peanuts you received

Then my taxes will go up? Could you explain a little bit further with that means?

Did you notice , we were having a respectful conversation
I gave you real numbers.
You told me I'm "jizzing over my peanuts"
Great talking to you

Last edited:
I mean you’ll still be a conspiracy loving idiot in 30 years so I doubt much will change on that front.
Let me say it one more time. hillary won more states and had millions of more votes than Bernie.
I sure you also believe that the DNC promoting Hillary as the candidate before a single vote was cast meant nothing as well. Neither did Donna Brazile giving the debate questions to Hillary in advance. I sure none of her corrupt advantages actually made a difference. You are a confirmed brainless idiot.
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

The left thinks showing fake outrage will somehow convince others to join their cause. People can tell genuine outrage, from fake outrage. Fake outrage drives away genuine and good people.
Is that the way people can tell the difference between a real tan and an orange tan? :p

Last edited:
Everything is temporary.
Aren't the corporate cuts permanent? I'm not an economist so I won't argue on this. From what I've read the cuts that effect the middle class are only temporary. I may be mistaken.

Is that the way people can tell the difference between a real tan and an orange tan? :p

Do you think it's acceptable to make fun of people for things that they can't help?

Do you think it's acceptable to make fun of the complexion of people in their 70s?

This is such a bizarre and contradictory thing to be coming from people who claim to be tolerant and inclusive and empathetic.

Aren't the corporate cuts permanent? I'm not an economist so I won't argue on this. From what I've read the cuts that effect the middle class are only temporary. I may be mistaken.
You might be right. But permanent cuts can be rolled back at anytime, that's all I'm saying.

Do you think it's acceptable to make fun of people for things that they can't help?

Do you think it's acceptable to make fun of the complexion of people in their 70s?

This is such a bizarre and contradictory thing to be coming from people who claim to be tolerant and inclusive and empathetic.
He can't help being white? GTFO :rolleyes: And he's the personal attacker in chief, if he can't take a little teasing that would be the height of hypocrisy, so don't get your panties in a twist.

I sure you also believe that the DNC promoting Hillary as the candidate before a single vote was cast meant nothing as well. Neither did Donna Brazile giving the debate questions to Hillary in advance. I sure none of her corrupt advantages actually made a difference. You are a confirmed brainless idiot.
http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/

What are you even talking about. No one is even talking about this subject and you’re just bringing it up out of nowhere.

That would be like me bring up how Scott Pruitt is crushing the environment

Back