Dmitry Bivol vs. Callum Smith possible for Nov.24

Is Kathy Duva still co-promoter? I don’t understand this. Is Bivol shook of Eleider? Why change a regimen south 7lbs for Smith? No catchweight either? Only reason why I think Bivol could actually hit 168 is because he’s 26.

I’d make more noise to want winner of Kovalev Alvarez rematch.

This does nothing for Bivol. definitely Hearn scheming something

Doesn't Bivol have to fight Kovalev again?
No... Kovalev is rematching Eleider Alvarez, a black guy... and has never fought Bivol, a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y eyed russian boy.

Is Kathy Duva still co-promoter? I don’t understand this. Is Bivol shook of Eleider? Why change a regimen south 7lbs for Smith? No catchweight either? Only reason why I think Bivol could actually hit 168 is because he’s 26.

I’d make more noise to want winner of Kovalev Alvarez rematch.

This does nothing for Bivol. definitely Hearn scheming something
From what you're saying it sounds like you know Alvarez has a fight in contract to be made, yet you believe Bivol is shook/ducking him by fighting someone else? That's an oxymoron... Unless you want Alvarez to get stripped just to fight Bivol, which is doubtful.

No... Kovalev is rematching Eleider Alvarez, a black guy... and has never fought Bivol, a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y eyed russian boy.

From what you're saying it sounds like you know Alvarez has a fight in contract to be made, yet you believe Bivol is shook/ducking him by fighting someone else? That's an oxymoron... Unless you want Alvarez to get stripped just to fight Bivol, which is doubtful.

Wait what?!

Bivol just needs a stay busy fight at 175 for his Regular WBA. Like I said, he would just naturally wait for the winner of Kova Alvarez rematch and have the WBA order it.

I don’t see how fighting Smith helps other than getting attention? UK fans of Smith will say Bivol picked on a “smaller guy.”

It's an opportunity to become a two-weight world champion plus he'll earn his biggest career pay-day by far.

Actually for a second I thought Hearn would be a part of the scheme to give Bivol some leverage at 175 but since he’s already the Champion, making a 175 WBA matchup wouldn’t be hard to do as the council would easily approve it for Hearn.

Am I missing something? Does the WBSS have a 175 Division? Maybe you’re right and Bivol’s handlers are focusing towards a WBSS venture

Wait what?!

Bivol just needs a stay busy fight at 175 for his Regular WBA. Like I said, he would just naturally wait for the winner of Kova Alvarez rematch and have the WBA order it.

I don’t see how fighting Smith helps other than getting attention? UK fans of Smith will say Bivol picked on a “smaller guy.”
I rather he stays busy fighting a guy who won a bunch of major world belts in a lower weight class than a random ranked 69 bum of the month. Nothing wrong with a fresh new champ building attention before a bigger fight.

I rather he stays busy fighting a guy who won a bunch of major world belts in a lower weight class than a random ranked 69 bum of the month. Nothing wrong with a fresh new champ building attention before a bigger fight.

No I’m being serious...

You do realize Callum Smith is not at the level of Kovakev or Alvarez... ideally you want to prep up proper for such guys and Smith at 168 provides none of that as well as draining Bivol... I said in another post maybe Bivol’s handlers don’t care for the Kova / Alvarez winners and have been tempted as many other Euro crews in diving into the WBSS. I don’t think there’s a 175 division so I can see why 168 should play the part.

Kovalev vs Alvarez 2 was nearly cancelled because of HBO dropping out of the game, so the WBSS might have its assurances and benefits. I still think Bivol vs Smith is a garbage fight. Then again I think Alvarez vs Fielding is a good bout so touché!!

No I’m being serious...

You do realize Callum Smith is not at the level of Kovakev or Alvarez... ideally you want to prep up proper for such guys and Smith at 168 provides none of that as well as draining Bivol... I said in another post maybe Bivol’s handlers don’t care for the Kova / Alvarez winners and have been tempted as many other Euro crews in diving into the WBSS. I don’t think there’s a 175 division so I can see why 168 should play the part.

Kovalev vs Alvarez 2 was nearly cancelled because of HBO dropping out of the game, so the WBSS might have its assurances and benefits. I still think Bivol vs Smith is a garbage fight. Then again I think Alvarez vs Fielding is a good bout so touché!!
Wait, Bivol is dropping?! That's bad..., I thought Callum was moving up, this changes everything.

If this is true, I think they wanna drain Bivol on purpose, and hype callum by saying he ko'ed a light heavy weight champion.(casuals don't understand weight cutting). Then they can set up Canelo vs Callum as a revenge story, cause he KO'd the older brother smith at SWW.

Wait what?!

I’m not sure smith will be smaller, he’s fckin huge for a smw. He’ll fight at LHW at some point soon

Wait, Bivol is dropping?! That's bad..., I thought Callum was moving up, this changes everything.

If this is true, I think they wanna drain Bivol on purpose, and hype callum by saying he ko'ed a light heavy weight champion.(casuals don't understand weight cutting). Then they can set up Canelo vs Callum as a revenge story, cause he KO'd the older brother smith at SWW.
Bivol cuts practically no weight at 175, I'd be willing to bet callum weighs more at 168 then bivol at 175. It will make no difference.

Good fight if it gets made. I'd rather see Jack, but definitely prefer it to Joe Smith Jr.

Nice. I would rather see Bivol face someone meaningful at light heavyweight. But this will do. I think he is the best at that weight, and has the most potential by a wide margin.

Back