DJ will get an immediate rematch

Gervais

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC will be mad to throw the whole division away and let one of cody/tj hold 2 belts. You cant be the longest serving champ, lose a very close decision and not get a rematch. DJ will get the rematch

THEY WILL REMATCH AND CEJUDO WILL WIN AGAIN. 2,4 & 5!

Sadly, you're correct. Henry was wise to immediately call out the 135lbs. champ like DJ was unwilling to do at any point during his reign.

I think DJ loses in a rematch. Henry's ankle took him out of the first round.

lol no he won't, since when has dana ever said anything positive about him?

Instant rematch seems to make sense with it being so close and DJ having the belt for so long.

He most likely will but it would be great if Henry said eff that and fought someone else.

DJ deserves it.

But I wish it wouldn't happen. Please let the division stay interesting for another 6 months.

and this would be one of the cases where I think it is deserved

knowing Dana, it's possible he will not give DJ a rematch since Cejudo is willing to fight Cody/TJ

Jose and Stipe never got rematches(both the longest reigning champs in division history), don't hold your breath....

He certainly deserves one. 1-1 with a brutal one round stoppage to MM and a very close decision to the champ. This fight needs a tie breaker.

Based on Dana being a weirdo I think dj gets the rematch

UFC will be mad to throw the whole division away and let one of cody/tj hold 2 belts. You cant be the longest serving champ, lose a very close decision and not get a rematch. DJ will get the rematch

I hope he gets cut.

cejudo will win easy he knows he just needs to focus on his wrestling now

Where does he go from her? Does he get a remarch because of having 11 title defenses or needs a few fights to get a crack at Henry again.

Back