DJ Jackson charged for third degree sexual assault

On the UG

If true, it's one of the most damning things that could possibly have come out for Llimpy. It may not be a criminal act, but in its reckless malice towards the safety of children it's enough *just by itself* to bury Llimp forever.

Again, an outstanding warrant on a 2k bond is not exactly a horrific moral failure by my lights. Sorry. Lots of people do this kind of thing when they are young/poor/stupid, that's a sad reality.

On the other hand, getting somebody plea bargained down from a sexual assault charge because you want to use them to work with kids ... that's like Catholic Church level stuff.

Lol. Do you know what due process is? I'm guessing not. But it is constitutionally guaranteed to you in the US (I dunno about Sri Lanka).

Seriously this is idiotic. "I don't agree with the tax laws. So I'm just going to stop paying them."

Well maybe you're on to something. That sounds like something Lloyd would (or did) do.

Do you know what an unjust justice system is? Imagine you have never heard of it with all of your posts reeking of self-righteousness, grandeur, and self-imposed importance. Cheers. - E

No. I will not travel halfway across the nation to have a trial over a parking ticket. What world do you live in? Did you just call someone you do not know a "piece of shit self-centered deadbeat" because you did not agree with them and want to impose YOUR own personal beliefs on them? Class act.

Typical. Wait for him to start calling you a troll for disagreeing with him. It's hilarious.

Is it really that hard for people to understand that someone who was convicted of a crime and serves his punishment is different than someone with an open warrant?

So everyone who has a warrant for a traffic ticket should be banned from the mats?

I would personally limit it to people who have warrants related to a violent crime

Typical. Wait for him to start calling you a troll for disagreeing with him. It's hilarious.

So everyone who has a warrant for a traffic ticket should be banned from the mats?

He sexually assaulted a minor though, not the same as a parking ticket. You are trying to obfuscate the issue to make it seem less than what it is.

You are obviously related to TLI in some way, don't you ever look in the mirror and wonder to yourself 'why the hell am I defending a team full of rapists and sexual abusers' sometimes? You are a real scummy dude.

Do you know what an unjust justice system is? Imagine you have never heard of it with all of your posts reeking of self-righteousness, grandeur, and self-imposed importance. Cheers. - E

Be a grown adult and face your crimes/fines, or be an adult and dispute them.

Don't complain that the system is unjust when you passively agree with the system by living under its rule and are not actively trying to change it. In your scenario, not paying a ticket is just childish and not an act of rebellion against an unjust system. It would be getting screwed in one situation.

All respects to Terere, but are you seriously saying that a warrant is the only form of proof of his drug use? There were multiple articles and a charity just to get him into rehab. If that isn't proof than I don't know what is.

If we aren't supposed to let "criminals" participate in the IBJJF, what standard do we use to decide if that crime warrants expelling a person from the IBJJF? If a person is charged, but presumed innocent are we willing to overlook the history of the case and just say, "Hey they were acquitted." or do we take the law into our own hands and interpret it as we see fit?

Just playing devil's advocate.

Don't complain that the system is unjust when you passively agree with the system by living under its rule and are not actively trying to change it. In your scenario, not paying a ticket is just childish and not an act of rebellion against an unjust system. It would be getting screwed in one situation.

Lloyd was presumed innocent by this same system. Let what happened in the past go.

Just saying.

Lloyd was presumed innocent by this same system. Let what happened in the past go.

Just saying.

He also admitted to wanting to participate but being physically unable to, in the context of that same system.

This isn't some random, imagined justice system. We're not discussing hypotheticals. If there is an outstanding warrant for your arrest in THIS COUNTRY it is something you should take care of. This isn't some distant, backwards nation. We have rules and laws and checks and balances to work towards justice.

We are talking about a REAL situation. The guy had a court date and he didn't appear. And judging by the facts, the court date was part of the plea HE NEGOTIATED.

I guess its just my self-righteousness, grandeur and self-imposed importance (wtf does that even mean? do you know what imposed means?) that is speaking here.

Even if that was all true, it doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.

And btw, you don't get warrants for arrest due to unpaid parking tickets.

I don't need to face or dispute that which is illegitimate, and neither does any other self-respecting human being. A court has no authority over me if I do not grant them that authority. And I never will.

I don't live under any systems that I disagree with AND am not actively seeking to reform/abolish. Not paying a ticket is NOT grounds for being labelled a "piece of shit"; period. If you think so, you are probably an unreasonable person and I wish not to exchange another group of words with you. - E

All respects to Terere, but are you seriously saying that a warrant is the only form of proof of his drug use? There were multiple articles and a charity just to get him into rehab. If that isn't proof than I don't know what is.

If we aren't supposed to let "criminals" participate in the IBJJF, what standard do we use to decide if that crime warrants expelling a person from the IBJJF? If a person is charged, but presumed innocent are we willing to overlook the history of the case and just say, "Hey they were acquitted." or do we take the law into our own hands and interpret it as we see fit?

Just playing devil's advocate.

No one said "Don't let criminals compete" btw. That was just an idiotic strawman that has taken hold.

I don't need to face or dispute that which is illegitimate, and neither does any other self-respecting human being. A court has no authority over me if I do not grant them that authority. And I never will.

I don't live under any systems that I disagree with AND am not actively seeking to reform/abolish. Not paying a ticket is NOT grounds for being labelled a "piece of shit"; period. If you think so, you are probably an unreasonable person and I wish not to exchange another group of words with you. - E

Hhahaa- who is the self-righteous one again? Who is full of grandeur and "self-imposed importance?"

Are you kidding me? If you live in a country you implicitly agree to follow their rules. If you don't like it, MOVE. The courts DO have authority over people in this country. Get used to it.

You have no choice in the matter, really. The courts do have authority over you because they represent all of us.

Even if that was all true, it doesn't change the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You do not know what you are talking about. I was not talking to you, nor was I even talking about Mssr. DJ Jackson, BJJ Black Belt. I was addressing a SPECIFIC absolute that was made by a SPECIFIC poster. I quoted and made my rebuttal. You come barreling in with your fucking own two cents, seemingly confused about what I was referring to (even though I quoted and specified that it was because this absolute [with no qualifiers] was made that I was rebutting), and now continuing on about Mssr. DJ Jackson, BJJ Black Belt, as if I were his appointed e-counsel.

U.S. English is not my first language, but I think I do alright (probably better than your ass would do in a second language); thanks for the pointer(s) though, 'champ'. Keep debating your specific points that have nada to do with the argument. - E

Just saying.

I won't do business with Lloyd, OJ Simpson(pre recent criminal history), Casey Anthony, or Micheal Jackson all of who were not found guilty. That is my personal choice. Even though they are not criminals, I know enough that I could not interact with them. If they IBJJF wants to ban Lloyd, I support their right as a business to refuse him, I also support their right to do nothing as he does not have a criminal record.

I'm not saying or justice system is unjust, and I'm not saying it is perfect. You seem to have completely misinterpreted my post.

Sexual assault -> Crack and mental issues -> Parking tickets

Good job Sherdog posters. We will never let a subject stay on course!

Hhahaa- who is the self-righteous one again? Who is full of grandeur and "self-imposed importance?"

Are you kidding me? If you live in a country you implicitly agree to follow their rules. If you don't like it, MOVE. The courts DO have authority over people in this country. Get used to it.

What are you arguing again? That I should move because I believe that a ticket, issued unlawfully or just in error, should not be paid. I should leave the country, as a decorated combat veteran of THIS COUNTRY, because you say so.

You are a worthless troll. And a complete idiot. - E

Back