DJ Jackson charged for third degree sexual assault

The fact that he was charged with felony sexual abuse and is involved with the kids' program is totally relevant. It appears that the girl was underage as well (14 or 15 by the statute).

The fact is that several important leaders of the largest (or formerly largest) kids' program in the country have a documented legal history of sexual abuse. As a parent, I think that is a serious problem.

That certainly puts things into perspective.

My bet is that it's a probation violation. Probably violated his sentencing terms. It was a $2000 bond amount.

Some bondsman is out $2k ... either that or DJ's family.

My bet is that it's a probation violation. Probably violated his sentencing terms. It was a $2000 bond amount.

Must have been an interesting conversation with Lloyd when he joined TLI.

"Hey Master Lloyd -- I am currently wanted in Iowa for violating my probation for a sexual assault I pleaded out. Can I join the Medal Chasers while I'm fleeing justice?"

"Sure DJ. That's not even close to the worst thing anyone here has done -- believe me! We'll set you up with the kids' program!"

I wasn't pointing out that it was 5 years ago in an attempt to minimize or excuse it, just pointing out that the charges weren't something that just happened. I'm very glad that this is being put out there, because I have a kid that does BJJ in the DC area (not at TLI) and this kind of stuff scares the @#$% out of me.

Dude is still wanted in Iowa? Damn.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I don't want my kid being driven around by a sexual abuser who is currently wanted in Iowa. Call me crazy.

Failure to Appear hm? What were the charges in that one? Seems he isn't a stranger to the courts. Or I guess he is...

And the sexual assault was 5 years ago? He was born in 88, so he was 20 at the time.

I wasn't pointing out that it was 5 years ago in an attempt to minimize or excuse it, just pointing out that the charges weren't something that just happened. I'm very glad that this is being put out there, because I have a kid that does BJJ in the DC area (not at TLI) and this kind of stuff scares the @#$% out of me.

Don't worry man, I wasn't suggesting you specifically thought that, I was just saying that some people may consider it to be a null topic once they realise the date difference. Was not meant to be a slight on your character.

just think that if the two TLI guys hadn't raped that girl then none of this stuff would have come out. is that crazy or what?

i remember reading the story when it first broke (new years rape) and thinking this is a black eye for the BJJ community. but now i am just in shock that all this stuff was happening and it was all hidden from view.

Damn, i think master Lloyd should distance himself from this Dj guy.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. GUYS.

STOP.

Just stop all this bullshit about it was "X" years ago or "he was young." There is no fucking excuse for sexual assault, ever. There is no justification of assuming consent, of victim-blaming, there is NOTHING that can make these scumbags seem less shitty.

It doesn't matter if it was 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago, those who sexual assault and abuse others are sociopathic shit-stains that show a completely lack of remorse for others. This doesn't get "matured" out of them, esp-fucking-ecially if NOTHING bad happened.

The way forums try to minimize sexual assault and rape in order to try to give the criminals another chance is disgusting and it's giving me high blood pressure. What about the victims? What the hell about them? Should THEIR lives and the impact this crime has on them not be the frickin' priority here? EVERY TIME YOU RATIONALIZE RAPE YOU FACILITATE THE CRIME.

God damn.

this. scumbags

no one has really been minimizing it at all. quite the opposite.

The fact that he's teaching kids is just well....

Why is everyone acting surprised? He did stick with LI since the beginning. For his sake, and he probably knew it was coming, it was a good thing he didn't decide to leave. He still fucked up but hey, you are responsible for your own actions.
I sir agree with you in DJs motivation to stay

If some 20 year old tried to bang my 14 year old daughter I'd show off my Gun Fu skills.

I called the Sioux County Sheriff to let them know where he is this weekend and where he has been working.

Back