DJ is f**ed if he loses tonight

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Contract ends. No title. No P4P claim. Turned down the biggest fight of his life in his own weight class.

Will be lucky if he gets offered 3/4th of what he makes now.

Ironically- he'll actually end up going to that Japanese org since they'll probably offer more $$$ for a small guy like him than Bellator.

I doubt he will be fucked, he said that he would love to get all the belts from around the world (Bellator, Rizin etc) so that could be an option for him if the UFC doesn't want to pay him what he is worth. (It's probably just a negotiation strategy though)

His contract actually ends?

Cause I felt like all week DJ has been planning his exit. Mentioning Bellator, Rizin etc. Might be nothing but maybe.

True dat, how's he gonna pay for all his super computers and shit.

Precisely. Like Ortega, he has done himself a disservice not playing ball, asking for more money than he is worth.

now I'm more interested in his fight tonight.

before, I wasn't.

Horiguchi is by far the best challenge out there for him at 125 so I wouldn't even be mad if he went to Rizin.

Winning a tournament would add to his legacy as well.

Could be pretty cool

He'll almost certainly get an immediate rematch.

He could probably live off that Twitch and Zevia cheddar. Sherdoggers want bad for him so bad.

he'll beat cejudo again and then take fight against cody then get ktfo then call it a career and twitch full time streamer

I doubt he will be fucked, he said that he would love to get all the belts from around the world (Bellator, Rizin etc) so that could be an option for him if the UFC doesn't want to pay him what he is worth. (It's probably just a negotiation strategy though)
Hes actually worth negative to the ufc.

Horiguchi is by far the best challenge out there for him at 125 so I wouldn't even be mad if he went to Rizin.

Winning a tournament would add to his legacy as well.

Could be pretty cool
Didnt he already beat him. Also he doesnt need to fight more cans to add to his legacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back