DJ and TJ ranked #1/2 P4P

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
I was going through the rankings and found this out....

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/13402635/espn-men-pound-pound-mma-rankings

I dont care what any of you have to say about these two being "manlets". If this fight happens its gonna be a war! As much as i hate TJ he has a shot at DJ because of his size advantage.

Can anyone remember the last time the P4P number 1 and 2 fought eachother in the UFC?

....Thoughts on these 2 being ranked at the top...

Lol at anyone who gives a shit about ESPN rankings, the UFC rankings are a joke but the ESPN ones are......something else.

Also it says Jon Jones is P4P number 2, so your thread already started of shit.

Lol at anyone who gives a shit about ESPN rankings, the UFC rankings are a joke but the ESPN ones are......something else.

Its BS if you take into account that Jon Jones is ranked #3 and Mcgregor still there. However, theres is no denying that one can succesfully make a P4P list of UFC fighters.... And having DJ and TJ at the top is nothing ridiculous

Thoughts on these 2 being ranked at the top...

<36>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯, as P4P is just pointless jabber and the best fighter on the planet will generally be considered somebody 205 and up.

<JonesLaugh>

P4P rankings don't mean shit, and quit making DJ vs TJ threads.

Those guys are the size of a Johnson... not exactly intimidating

Would be an entertaining fight

I thought this was going to be a thread calling them manlets, as I thought the TS was saying #1/2 P4P like it was
'Half' P4P

I dont care what any of you have to say about these two being "manlets". If this fight happens its gonna be a war! As much as i hate TJ he has a shot at DJ because of his size advantage.

Can anyone remember the last time the P4P number 1 and 2 fought eachother in the UFC?

I’m sorry that you’re little. Once you’re out of high school you won’t get beat up so much. There’s a light at the end of the tunnel, shorty. Keep your chin up.

I like both guys but why would TJ be ranked #2 p4p? He hasn't defended the belt yet and he just lost to Dom not too long ago.

I think he's on the cusp of being the best fighter ever in his division, but he needs a couple defenses first, imo.

Used to be into rankings. But just sports writers opinions. Also... this is the fight to make. DJ - TJ !!! Both are exciting and deserve that Money-Fight.

TJ and DJ are both incredibly well rounded, they’re excellent at every aspect of MMA and have no glaring weaknesses in any facet.

I don't really understand how DJ is ranked number one P4P- When he's never held a belt in another weight class... He's lost to Dominik Cruz and Brad Pickett in higher weight classes. DJ is no doubt the best ever at 125lb as he has proven; until he goes up and beats TJ at 135, he isn't P4P #1.
I'm looking forward to better P4P fights like RDA vs Woodly; DC vs Miocic.
I have more respect to TJ trying to conquer another weight division than DJ for staying put.
878MO.gif

TJ isn't ranked #2, as your own link shows. You high, brother.

i dont care what you say about tj or dj, neither one is pound for pound number 1. hell theyre barely pound for pound as heavy as my gf

Back