Divided States of A.

What is your idealistic treatment for the American landmass in 2017?

• Total voters
You're a psycho - period.

I'm a psycho because I don't want you extorting me out of of half of everything I earn? Define irony.

You and I have no business presiding under the same governance.

lol

Louisiana takes more from the Federal government than like any of state.

You literally don't have a fucking clue.
\

giphy.gif

Lol, you dumb fucks would all be drowning if not for the federal government. Like 100 years ago.

Louisiana has been on a roller coaster ride, climbing from the number four spot to number eight on 2015’s list, and then this year, back to number four. States along the Gulf Coast are susceptible to many things others states don’t have to deal with. For example, Louisiana does provide the federal government with substantial tax revenues from the offshore drilling industry, but is also in harm’s way when it comes to devastating natural disasters, like Hurricane Katrina. Many parts of the state have yet to recover, and lots of citizens were displaced as a result.
The state also has lots of infrastructure to maintain, as it is a rather complicated engineering feat to keep cities like New Orleans from ending up under water. There are also a lot of socio-economic issues that Louisiana has to deal with, as the state has the second-highest poverty rate in the country.

Back