'Diversity is a strength' - an analysis

@Rational Poster - You still haven't explained why the Egyptians didn't flood their civilisation with a load of Phoenicians & Hittites, which wouldn't have required walking a long way, just a trip across the Mediterranean.

It wasn't practical or necessary. There was no major calamity that urged the Phoenicians or Hittites to try to move there.

It wasn't practical or necessary. There was no major calamity that urged the Phoenicians or Hittites to try to move there.

How could it not have been necessary when diversity is a strength? Didn't the Egyptians want to strengthen their civilisation by turning themselves into the minority in their own nation?

How could it not have been necessary when diversity is a strength? Didn't the Egyptians want to strengthen their civilisation by turning themselves into the minority in their own nation?

Because you're making pretend that mass immigration is phenomenon that occurs willingly.

You're the one who brought up them fighting in wars, now you have the nerve to say "So?" when I point out that that was just the first wave of immigrants from France's ex-colonies, not the ones that came from the 70's onwards.

They were family members of those that did.

So? How is that relevant? Fuck you're so desperate it's pathetic.

Because you're making pretend that mass immigration is phenomenon that occurs willingly.

No, I am responding to the left-wing argument that diversity is a strength, which is their main argument for mass third world immigration into the West today. I merely ask the question if it's true that diversity via mass immigration is a strength, why wasn't this realised in antiquity & the middle ages?

You sure love to take a thrashing.

No, I am responding to the left-wing argument that diversity is a strength, which is their main argument for mass third world immigration into the West today. I merely ask the question if it's true that diversity via mass immigration is a strength, why wasn't this realised in antiquity & the middle ages?

You sure love to take a thrashing.

So you're making up arguments to argue against?

Must be bored.

Source?

Where does "the left" say that mass immigration is a good thing because diversity is strength?

You really are living under a rock. Why does the left never oppose mass immigration? Because they say it helps to make a country more "diverse", which they claim is a strength.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/banseka-kayembe-/london-diversity_b_15569230.html

https://www.weforum.org/press/2016/...ary-diversity-is-canada-s-source-of-strength/

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/cultu...-strength-not-a-weakness-20151109-gkuxvp.html

Watch the first minute and a half of this video, with a selection of clips from Western politicians repeating the 'diversity is a strength' mantra...

... also watch the rest of the video to see that mantra get torn to shreds.

You really are living under a rock. Why does the left never oppose mass immigration? Because they say it helps to make a country more "diverse", which they claim is a strength.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/banseka-kayembe-/london-diversity_b_15569230.html

https://www.weforum.org/press/2016/...ary-diversity-is-canada-s-source-of-strength/

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/cultu...-strength-not-a-weakness-20151109-gkuxvp.html

Watch the first minute and a half of this video, with a selection of clips from Western politicians repeating the 'diversity is a strength' mantra...

... also watch the rest of the video to see that mantra get torn to shreds.

None of those articles are making the argument as you're trying to frame it.

Diversity is a strength.

Mass immigration is also a serious humanitarian crisis that we have to deal with whether we want to or not.

The ideas can both exist at the same time.

When you intermix people of dramatically differing political and ethical beliefs, you're going to get conflict and chaos. This is such a blatantly obvious fact. Not only that, you're also severely damaging each individual culture by blending it together with others, thereby destroying its uniqueness.

Multiculturalism is poison. Liberals are idiots.

None of those articles are making the argument as you're trying to frame it.

How would you know when you didn't read any of them, or watch the video? You know how I know you didn't? Because you replied after three minutes. That shows me how deceitful you are, without any real interest in wanting to have an honest discussion on this issue.

Diversity is a strength.

Not the type that's brought about through mass immigration.

Mass immigration is also a serious humanitarian crisis that we have to deal with whether we want to or not.

Mass immigration into the West has been happening before these wars started. It needs to be dealt with, but the left says mass immigration into the West is good a thing because it will make it more "diverse", which they claim is a strength.

Yeah just think, if the USA hadn't let in all this pesky Irish, Italians, Germans, Chinese, British, etc we maybe would have been the world's Super Duper world power...sigh
Lol...so Asians and Europeans are good at building functioning societies. I, for one, am shocked.

How would you know when you didn't read any of them, or watch the video? You know how I know you didn't? Because you replied after three minutes. That shows me how deceitful you are, without any real interest in wanting to have an honest discussion on this issue.

Not the type that's brought about through mass immigration.

Mass immigration into the West has been happening before these wars started. It needs to be dealt with, but the left says mass immigration into the West is good a thing because it will make it more "diverse", which they claim is a strength.

<TrumpWrong1>

Why would I bother trying to actual argue with you when you've got it all figured out?

Why would you bother to argue when you're incapable of arguing (because you know everything I'm saying is true)?

You've made up your own term for mass immigration.

You've applied that definition directly to ancient peoples and civilizations as though there is any parity with modern civilization's logistics and communications.

but I'm the idiot because I don't want to watch someone else make your "argument" on youtube?

You've made up your own term for mass immigration.

Mass immigration = large amount of immigration into a country/countries. In the West it started since the 1950's, and it's gotten more & more ever since, now to the point of absurdity, with literally more than a million third world immigrants flooding into Europe annually. And what's the left's response? To tell us there's nothing to worry about because it will make Europe more 'diverse', which they claim is a strength. But you're unaware of this, because you live under a rock.

You've applied that definition directly to ancient peoples and civilizations as though there is any parity with modern civilization's logistics and communications.

If diversity via mass immigration is a strength today, it should've also been a strength in ancient times, and also medieval times. But apparently this ground-breaking discovery was only made in the past few decades by Western 'progressive' politicians. Incredible to think that such great minds who came before them couldn't work that out!

but I'm the idiot because I don't want to watch someone else make your "argument" on youtube?

Eh? I gave you a link to a video and told you to watch the first one and a half minutes. That's all. I also said you should watch the rest of the video to see the 'diversity is a strength' mantra get torn to shreds, but that was optional. The first minute and a half was a selection of clips of Western politicians repeating the 'diversity is a strength' line, because you're unaware of the left's support for diversity via mass immigration. But you didn't even read any of the links either, even after asking for a source.

Why are you even still replying? I've literally destroyed every single response you've given. You leftists just don't know when to give up.

Mass immigration = large amount of immigration into a country/countries. In the West it started since the 1950's, and it's gotten more & more ever since, now to the point of absurdity, with literally more than a million third world immigrants flooding into Europe annually. And what's the left's response? To tell us there's nothing to worry about because it will make Europe more 'diverse', which they claim is a strength. But you're unaware of this, because you live under a rock.

If diversity via mass immigration is a strength today, it should've also been a strength in ancient times, and also medieval times. But apparently this ground-breaking discovery was only made in the past few decades by Western 'progressive' politicians. Incredible to think that such great minds who came before them couldn't work that out!

Eh? I gave you a link to a video and told you to watch the first one and a half minutes. That's all. I also said you should watch the rest of the video to see the 'diversity is a strength' mantra get torn to shreds, but that was optional. The first minute and a half was a selection of clips of Western politicians repeating the 'diversity is a strength' line, because you're unaware of the left's support for diversity via mass immigration. But you didn't even read any of the links either, even after asking for a source.

Why are you even still replying? I've literally destroyed every single response you've given. You leftists just don't know when to give up.

<TrumpWrong1>

You've only destroyed them in your own head. It's like you're arguing with yourself.

Back