Div. 3 basketball player already locked up dirtiest play of the year

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a fucking asshole this guy is. He was ejected, suspended, etc. and of course that is the right thing to do. But why wasnt he arrested? That is way past just a dirty play. That is clearly assault.

Surprisingly it is not getting too much coverage. I am happy it is being treated as just one guy being an asshole because we all know had the races been reversed, the coverage of this would be much, much different.

yeah fuck that guy, should be banned for a while

He got punished enough. Boys will be boys.

the side glance to check the ref wasn't watching made me laugh, but that foul was bad.

That wasn’t a foul, that was assault.
You know what I mean :D

a player assaulting another player on the court is different to them assaulting another player outside the stadium though right?

a player assaulting another player on the court is different to them assaulting another player outside the stadium though right?
No man. That was textbook assault. Other athletes have been charged with assault on the court/ice/field. That was just blatant assault and he should be banned and charged.

No man. That was textbook assault. Other athletes have been charged with assault on the court/ice/field. That was just blatant assault and he should be banned and charged.
Fitchburg State University police are investigating the incident. No charges have been filed.

Are University Police even real police officers ? the victim was uninjured at least but it looks like he'll get off with a ban and a suspension.

Fitchburg State University police are investigating the incident. No charges have been filed.

Are University Police even real police officers ? the victim was uninjured at least but it looks like he'll get off with a ban and a suspension.
That dude is tough. Took that shot and got up.

Its different in the US. The victim could refuse to press charges, which is stupid imo.

No doubt, someone later on this year will have a "hold my beer" moment

Considering pro boxers have been charged with attempted manslaughter for sucker punching opposing cornermen and fighters in the ring....

Time stamped

Considering pro boxers have been charged with attempted manslaughter for sucker punching opposing cornermen and fighters in the ring....

Time stamped

I thought fighters were considered "lethal weapons" and that's why the punishment is much more severe

I thought fighters were considered "lethal weapons" and that's why the punishment is much more severe
I heard that too growing up and I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. I've seen a couple of local guys that claim to be MMA fighters picked up for assault charges and like violent punching the brakes off of girlfriends and shit in DV incident sorts of assault never get smacked with a "deadly weapon" tag.

That "fighters are a deadly weapon" is some Frank Dux 1990s McDojo bullshit I think.

its probabl that their punches do more damage and get harsher sentences for that reason

Back