Dispensery Owners Kidnapped, Beaten, Bleached and Wiener Severed!

Even after 2 posts I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Sub_thug said he thought most dispensary owners were packing, AKA carrying a firearm.

I said that I didn't think most were, nor were they employing armed guards.

You questioned me about that and I explained exactly why I wouldn't work for someone that brought guns into a dispensary business.

What is confusing?

That is a terrible story. Fuck all that. If I was a dispensery dealer I would be strapped at all times.

Apparently in Colorado they were hiring a bunch of veterans for a while not sure if that's still going on but I always thought that was a nice side effect of the marijuana industry.

Interesting. I had head the opposite from other folks out there. I had heard a lot of shops had at least one person who is armed, and some places have many. I had heard this a few years back, so maybe things changed, maybe someone is incorrect, or maybe it changes based on locality.

It might be different in other states, but this is definitely not common in Colorado.

Most of the people who work in shops as budtenders, store managers, etc, are not people that you would want to have guns, nor would they want to carry guns.

Most of the time the owners aren't working in the shops themselves, so you don't see them packing guns either.

Most medical stores are pretty well protected. You have a locked outside door with one or two cameras. You then get buzzed in to a secured area where you show your state ID, your medical card, and sign a log. The patient(s) are on at least two more cameras and you are typically passing your info through a slot to a person who is behind bullet proof glass.

The medical industry sees a good number of burglaries, but not robberies. The burglaries are somewhat unavoidable, but most of the time it's limited damage.

Even in this case the guy wasn't abducted at work but at home, and by a friend. No concealed carry is going to help there.

Sub_thug said he thought most dispensary owners were packing, AKA carrying a firearm.

You questioned me about that and I explained exactly why I wouldn't work for someone that brought guns into a dispensary business.

What is confusing?

Why would you be charged for something illegal your boss did? I once worked for a guy that was selling shares to a Quartz mine that didn't exist. He had me selling the shares. An F.B.I. taskforce busted him while we were all working. They busted into the place in tactical gear caring machine guns lol. My boss was committing all kinds of felonies, and was also armed. Luckily there was no shoot out. All they did was question us and let us go.

What is confusing?

I'm lost too. What exactly does carrying a gun have to do with how they run the business on a day to day operation?

Why would you be charged for something illegal your boss did? I once worked for a guy that was selling shares to a Quartz mine that didn't exist. He had me selling the shares. An F.B.I. taskforce busted him while we were all working. They busted into the place in tactical gear caring machine guns lol. My boss was committing all kinds of felonies, and was also armed. Luckily there was no shoot out. All they did was question us and let us go.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've asked lawyers about this. So here is my best answer. RICO allows people to be charged together if:

Under RICO, a person who has committed "at least two acts of racketeering activity" drawn from a list of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering if such acts are related in one of four specified ways to an "enterprise".

One of those crimes is:

Also:

Which means I can be charged with the crimes anyone in the organization committed. So I could catch the charges from someone carrying a gun.

I'm not saying they will do this, but they could do this. It seems like an unnecessary risk when kidnapping and robbery is not a serious threat.

I'm lost too. What exactly does carrying a gun have to do with how they run the business on a day to day operation?

Look at my last response to MusterX, but since we are in violation of Federal Law, we could be charged like any other drug seller/trafficker. That includes massive mandatory sentences for being in possession of a weapon during the commission of a drug crime. A continuing criminal enterprise requires five people, and I don't think there are any dispensaries in Colorado who employ less than five, so we could all share charges.

It might be different in other states, but this is definitely not common in Colorado.

Most of the people who work in shops as budtenders, store managers, etc, are not people that you would want to have guns, nor would they want to carry guns.

Most of the time the owners aren't working in the shops themselves, so you don't see them packing guns either.

Most medical stores are pretty well protected. You have a locked outside door with one or two cameras. You then get buzzed in to a secured area where you show your state ID, your medical card, and sign a log. The patient(s) are on at least two more cameras and you are typically passing your info through a slot to a person who is behind bullet proof glass.

The medical industry sees a good number of burglaries, but not robberies. The burglaries are somewhat unavoidable, but most of the time it's limited damage.

Even in this case the guy wasn't abducted at work but at home, and by a friend. No concealed carry is going to help there.
I wasn't saying that a concealed carry would have helped this guy. A gun in his home within his reach maybe would have helped him, maybe not. That's totally dependent on facts that we don't have.

All I was saying is that I think that there is a niche that could be filled by armed guards to help move the weed, money, and protect the stores that are in high-risk areas/have a history of being robbed.

Human beings can be savages. They thought he had a million dollars. There are people that would do that to you for $1,000

Pfft there are people who would do that for an 8th ball here in Mexico.

I'm not a lawyer, but I've asked lawyers about this. So here is my best answer. RICO allows people to be charged together if:

One of those crimes is:

Also:

Which means I can be charged with the crimes anyone in the organization committed. So I could catch the charges from someone carrying a gun.

I'm not saying they will do this, but they could do this. It seems like an unnecessary risk when kidnapping and robbery is not a serious threat.

That an obscene amount of power for the fed to charge people who really had no idea anything was going on. Like I said, I sold fake shares to a fake Quartz Mine that was investigated by the F.B.I. and wasn't charged with anything.

Lol some friends of mine kidnapped a dude and tortured him a bit for a similar reason and they managed to talk it down to deprivation of liberty and some other bullshit and only served a few years

Pfft there are people who would do that for an 8th ball here in Mexico.

I think you are the first person I've ever seen type out 8th ball. Where I'm from its just 8-ball homey.

I wasn't saying that a concealed carry would have helped this guy. A gun in his home within his reach maybe would have helped him, maybe not. That's totally dependent on facts that we don't have.

All I was saying is that I think that there is a niche that could be filled by armed guards to help move the weed, money, and protect the stores that are in high-risk areas/have a history of being robbed.

I got that. There are some major companies in Denver that do rely on armed guards, but I think that is the exception not the rule. I think there is a rec shop or to down in one of the shitty parts of Colorad(Pueblo) that puts guards at the door but those guys are really risking a lot of shit, especially with Sessions as the AG.

I got that. There are some major companies in Denver that do rely on armed guards, but I think that is the exception not the rule. I think there is a rec shop or to down in one of the shitty parts of Colorad(Pueblo) that puts guards at the door but those guys are really risking a lot of shit, especially with Sessions as the AG.

Sessions is just like every other old ass baby boomer that was brainwashed against marijuana by decades of propaganda in the media, in schools, and on television. They are losing this war against marijuana because a sufficient number of citizens have finally said enough is enough with your bullshit. Its going to take some time but the fed is not going to win this war on weed.

That is fucked up! You don't key a man's car and you certainly don't cut off his Johnson. I hope those guys get long sentences.

Long sentences full of long dicks going forcibly up their asses.

That an obscene amount of power for the fed to charge people who really had no idea anything was going on. Like I said, I sold fake shares to a fake Quartz Mine that was investigated by the F.B.I. and wasn't charged with anything.

It really depends on how bad they want to fuck with you. The AG, Sessions, hates marijuana. I'm not sure how he feels about selling fake shares but he is trying to go after marijuana. This would give him a lot to work with. Prosecutors are known to overcharge to control so they can push people around. I could see them charging all of the employees with the same to force the owner(s) into a plea deal.

There was a smoking club in town that was operating in some gray area. That got raided by the feds last year. About a month ago that owner posted to social media that the feds were going to try and get him a life sentence. I'm not sure of his crimes but that's the shit I don't want to get into.

Look at my last response to MusterX, but since we are in violation of Federal Law, we could be charged like any other drug seller/trafficker. That includes massive mandatory sentences for being in possession of a weapon during the commission of a drug crime. A continuing criminal enterprise requires five people, and I don't think there are any dispensaries in Colorado who employ less than five, so we could all share charges.

I see. I wasn't thinking about the bold.

Sessions is just like every other old ass baby boomer that was brainwashed against marijuana by decades of propaganda in the media, in schools, and on television. They are losing this war against marijuana because a sufficient number of citizens have finally said enough is enough with your bullshit. Its going to take some time but the fed is not going to win this war on weed.

I agree, but I don't want to be the person who gets arrested and has to take this to the supreme court. The last person that fought that battle lost. I think a lawyer could make a compelling case that marijuana is incorrectly scheduled, therefore federal law regarding marijuana is not valid, but it would be a long and costly battle.

The Feds still win some battles. Two weeks ago one of the District Courts confirmed that medical marijuana patients are not allowed to purchase, or possess, guns or ammo. That was for a woman who had a card but claimed to have not purchased or used any marijuana.

It really depends on how bad they want to fuck with you. The AG, Sessions, hates marijuana. I'm not sure how he feels about selling fake shares but he is trying to go after marijuana. This would give him a lot to work with. Prosecutors are known to overcharge to control so they can push people around. I could see them charging all of the employees with the same to force the owner(s) into a plea deal.

There was a smoking club in town that was operating in some gray area. That got raided by the feds last year. About a month ago that owner posted to social media that the feds were going to try and get him a life sentence. I'm not sure of his crimes but that's the shit I don't want to get into.

Its a reflection of the baby boomer's and their era. The baby boomers are in charge of government right now because of their age. As I said they lived under decades of propaganda against marijuana but they are all starting to die off and will not be in control for much longer. My point being that the fed is going to lose this war on marijuana, its only a matter of time now and they have already started losing that war. It will be legal in the entire country by the end and guys like Sessions will no longer be in control.

I agree, but I don't want to be the person who gets arrested and has to take this to the supreme court. The last person that fought that battle lost. I think a lawyer could make a compelling case that marijuana is incorrectly scheduled, therefore federal law regarding marijuana is not valid, but it would be a long and costly battle.

The Feds still win some battles. Two weeks ago one of the District Courts confirmed that medical marijuana patients are not allowed to purchase, or possess, guns or ammo. That was for a woman who had a card but claimed to have not purchased or used any marijuana.

Oh yea, you gotta watch your ass now, but rest assured, this war is over, its just the Fed hasn't realized it yet. In the end they will be forced to sit down and STFU on this topic.

Back