Disliking a fighter for height is equivalent to hating a fighter for race.

False

"Stupid" is one of a set of adjectives, all ending with "id," that do not use "-er" and "-est" for comparative and superlative forms.

Others include "lucid," "candid," "tepid," and "arid."

You can't use the familiar "wet, wetter, wettest" forms with these words. You must say "lucid, more lucid, most lucid"; "candid, more candid, most candid"; "tepid, more tepid, most tepid"; "arid, more arid, most arid"; and, yes: "stupid, more stupid, most stupid.

Nope. Good try.

"The same goes for the superlative form of stupid. It can be either the stupidest or the most stupid."

Nope. Good try.

"The same goes for the superlative form of stupid. It can be either the stupidest or the most stupid."

Fine, whatever, I was wrong. It's still the preferred form but you are right it is acceptable.

Being short is a professional disability, look at how many CEOs and VPs are 6ft plus. If you are under 6ft being at the top of a corporation or politics is almost impossible.

Being short is a professional disability, look at how many CEOs and VPs are 6ft plus. If you are under 6ft being at the top of a corporation or politics is almost impossible.
Bloomberg1.jpg

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

There would be an outrage.

You don't know many white people do you? Every white girl I know says that.

I like the smaller fighters. Their fights seem to be more exciting and they don't gas as quick. Mighty Mouse #1 P4P!!!

For a combat sport MMA doesn't half attract some overly sensitive, limp wristed, sjw pussies. Just look at what happens on here you point out that WMMA sucks.

Albert Einstein: 5'9
Martin Luther King: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Andrew Carnegie: 5'2
Woody Allen: 5'5
Beethoven: 5'3
Elton John: 5'7
Aristotle: 5'5
F. Scott Fitzgerald: 5'7
Alexander The Great: 5'6
Isaac Newton: 5'6
5ft 9in is not a manlet that's pretty much average hieght

Last edited:
Another brainwashed socially engineered sheep added to ignore..

False.

Let's see Stipe fight Super Heavyweights.

Let's see Bisping fight Stipe.

Let's see Tyrone fight Jon Jones.

Suddenly when the tables are turned it becomes unfair.

Prejudice in it's nature is a sign of a deprogressed society. It's absolutely irrelevant to a person's character, ask Martin Luther King.

One of the most stupid* not "stupidest", funny.

This is an assumption. One of the lowest talent pools is HW. What really is so special about Yoel and Jacare for example that you couldn't find in the Flyweight division, neither are title holders.
Lol--- you REALLY don't get it and you're response, respectfully, is quite shocking,lol.
Most people watch the 125ers and it's like watching wmma (it is what it is-sorry)- why do you think their not popular to watch.

....and I have no problem watching them scrap.Im telling you why as to the thread and why most people could care less about them.
In fact the more better looking women they acquire, they'll become more popular than MM and the 125 division.
I'm just telling you the way it is.

False.

Let's see Stipe fight Super Heavyweights.

Let's see Bisping fight Stipe.

Let's see Tyrone fight Jon Jones.

Suddenly when the tables are turned it becomes unfair.

What?

No.

Nothing "unfair" about a man fighting a man. I mean, a mismatch is a mismatch... but there are a lot of factors that go into a mismatch fight.

Doesn't mean you should get a belt for being the best of the small(er) guys (whether it's FW, BW, LW, WW, MW, or LHW) anymore than you should get a belt for being the best of the slow guys or, to use your analogy, the best of the white guys.

You wanna be called a champion, you take on all comers, speed, colour, and size be damned. If you can't hang with the top guys, for whatever reason, you fight with other guys who can't hang with the top guys. No problemo.

That's equality, baby. That's what you're fighting for. You should be all over this.

I don't agree with the race thing but I never understood why fat shaming is frowned upon (even though it's usually the fault of that person) yet no one bats an eye when height comments are made and that's genetics.

That's one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I bet you're in high school or a truck driver or plumber or in some position were you don't see or know CEO's or VP's because if you were you would know size doesn't mean shit in the corporate world. Size only mean something in sports.

When I say sports I mean sport's were height matter likes basketball or football

Last edited:
Back