Disliking a fighter for height is equivalent to hating a fighter for race.

I don't think it's a matter of dislike. THE average adult male are bigger than these 125ers so it's even harder to find great mma talent at this weight which leads to thinned out classes plus highlite reel footage also comes at a minimum

you bunch of nasty hightest bastards...might as well join hight klux klan..

If you are the kind of person who dislikes a fighter like Demetrious Johnson because of their size you should understand that this is no different than you saying you dislike them because they are black or hispanic.

In both situation you have a person who cannot control a factor about themselves that you use to discriminate their character, except one is taken seriously and one isn't.

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

There would be an outrage.

But if she said "short guys" it would be acceptable.

Both are discriminating so don't pretend that you are progressive with race issues if this bothers you.

Making jokes about Demetrious Johnson based on his height should be treated just like race jokes, with appropriate punishments.
obviously tl,dr but I clicked like because your name and location saying 5"8 is average, which means this thread is guaranteed to extremely trigger anyone shorter than that...

short people are funny. like when you can look straight and not see them at all, eeven when they're standing right in front of you.

but hey you could have it way worse and be a 5"0 asian woman or be lucifer alpha

8/10 bait, TS

Good job, you managed to catch many retards

What a retarded SJW thread this is!?

Dislike becomes hate, and then this means that, and boo hoo waaa...

E5l6Mql.gif
000d29ce-500.jpg

tumblr_m564rxm62E1qesmejo1_500.gif

If you are the kind of person who dislikes a fighter like Demetrious Johnson because of their size you should understand that this is no different than you saying you dislike them because they are black or hispanic.

In both situation you have a person who cannot control a factor about themselves that you use to discriminate their character, except one is taken seriously and one isn't.

For example, if a girl was to go on a date with a guy and he was black and she said "I don't date black guys",

Both are discriminating so don't pretend that you are progressive with race issues if this bothers you.

Making jokes about Demetrious Johnson based on his height should be treated just like race jokes, with appropriate punishments.

shut up midget.

I think there's a difference between having a preference and disliking somebody because of their physical attributes & making jokes.

I'm aware this dude is a butthurt, Mighty Mouse loving troll, but even so, I agree with the analogy, but not the conclusion. I mean, disliking somebody based on natural, physical traits that they cannot alter is the same whether it be skin color or height.

With that said, the answer isn't about bringing up the severity of one prejudice to equal the other, but to bring the severity of the other down. Who really gives a shit why one person dislikes a group of people, lest they advocate physical aggression toward them? I could give a fuck less what groups a person likes or dislikes.

Albert Einstein: 5'9
Martin Luther King: 5'7
Mahatma Gandhi: 5'4
Andrew Carnegie: 5'2
Woody Allen: 5'5
Beethoven: 5'3
Elton John: 5'7
Aristotle: 5'5
F. Scott Fitzgerald: 5'7
Alexander The Great: 5'6
Isaac Newton: 5'6

85% of them were tall in the Era they lived. Look at the steady increase in human height over time.

It's not the fighters we hate. It the segregation.

The only reason MM gets to hold a belt is because of small privilege. If he wants to earn a title shot or a belt, he should have to face Stipe and Rumble just like everyone else.

Integrate the weight classes.

Let's see MM fight DC!

85% of them were tall in the Era they lived. Look at the steady increase in human height over time.

False.

It's not the fighters we hate. It the segregation.

The only reason MM gets to hold a belt is because of small privilege. If he wants to earn a title shot or a belt, he should have to face Stipe and Rumble just like everyone else.

Integrate the weight classes.

Let's see MM fight DC!

Let's see Stipe fight Super Heavyweights.

Let's see Bisping fight Stipe.

Let's see Tyrone fight Jon Jones.

Suddenly when the tables are turned it becomes unfair.

I'm aware this dude is a butthurt, Mighty Mouse loving troll, but even so, I agree with the analogy, but not the conclusion. I mean, disliking somebody based on natural, physical traits that they cannot alter is the same whether it be skin color or height.

With that said, the answer isn't about bringing up the severity of one prejudice to equal the other, but to bring the severity of the other down. Who really gives a shit why one person dislikes a group of people, lest they advocate physical aggression toward them? I could give a fuck less what groups a person likes or dislikes.

Prejudice in it's nature is a sign of a deprogressed society. It's absolutely irrelevant to a person's character, ask Martin Luther King.

People on this site are fucking morons, this hasn't got to Be one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen

One of the most stupid* not "stupidest", funny.

I don't think it's a matter of dislike. THE average adult male are bigger than these 125ers so it's even harder to find great mma talent at this weight which leads to thinned out classes plus highlite reel footage also comes at a minimum

This is an assumption. One of the lowest talent pools is HW. What really is so special about Yoel and Jacare for example that you couldn't find in the Flyweight division, neither are title holders.

False.

Let's see Stipe fight Super Heavyweights.

Let's see Bisping fight Stipe.

Let's see Tyrone fight Jon Jones.

Suddenly when the tables are turned it becomes unfair.

Prejudice in it's nature is a sign of a deprogressed society. It's absolutely irrelevant to a person's character, ask Martin Luther King.

One of the most stupid* not "stupidest", funny.

This is an assumption. One of the lowest talent pools is HW. What really is so special about Yoel and Jacare for example that you couldn't find in the Flyweight division, neither are title holders.

Stupidest is perfectly suitable and appropriate.

Stupidest is perfectly suitable and appropriate.

False

"Stupid" is one of a set of adjectives, all ending with "id," that do not use "-er" and "-est" for comparative and superlative forms.

Others include "lucid," "candid," "tepid," and "arid."

You can't use the familiar "wet, wetter, wettest" forms with these words. You must say "lucid, more lucid, most lucid"; "candid, more candid, most candid"; "tepid, more tepid, most tepid"; "arid, more arid, most arid"; and, yes: "stupid, more stupid, most stupid.

Back