dishonored 2

game is fun so far my 1st time going threw will be low chaos with emily then high chaos with corvo

Corvo Stealth KillEmAll for my first playthrough. Been pretty fun. Feel like it's harder to kill in this one early on at least on hard difficulty. Guards are setup much better to catch you I feel like.

The PC version is so poorly optimized that motherfuckers with GTX 1080's can't even get a stable framerate.

I'll see how it runs after a couple patches, and get it only after other PC users are satisfied.

Yay. A new female main character. Didn't expect that at all.
krysten-ritter-eyeroll-seriouly_zpsyrdxjhob.gif

Cry me a river.

Like 90% of all video game and movie protagonists are straight white males.

game is fun so far my 1st time going threw will be low chaos with emily then high chaos with corvo

I've read that is not really how it should be played. Emily has more murderous and loud powers while Corvo is sneakier.

Might actually play this game twice.

So is the story different for both Emily and Corvo or do you just get to choose who you'd rather play the game as? Or do you switch between the two in the story?

I've read that is not really how it should be played. Emily has more murderous and loud powers while Corvo is sneakier.

Might actually play this game twice.
after looking threw her kit that seems 2 be the case tho i am about 10 hours in all ready so just going to stick with it

So is the story different for both Emily and Corvo or do you just get to choose who you'd rather play the game as? Or do you switch between the two in the story?
I haven't played it yet but from what I've read you pick one at the beginning and can't change after that.

I haven't played it yet but from what I've read you pick one at the beginning and can't change after that.

Ah that's pretty cool. I'll stick with Corvo but in another play through ill do Emily.

Ah that's pretty cool. I'll stick with Corvo but in another play through ill do Emily.

Text and some scenes change but you're running through the same exact maps from what I've experienced. Different powers.

Text and some scenes change but you're running through the same exact maps from what I've experienced. Different powers.

Yea I read your post earlier sounds like Corvo is the sneaker one which is my play style so that's why I'll use him first.

Yea I read your post earlier sounds like Corvo is the sneaker one which is my play style so that's why I'll use him first.

You'd think the bodyguard would be the brute and the Empress the sneak politician.

It's a lot more difficult not to get caught by enemies as compared to Deus Ex MD where I just sneaked around pacifist except at one part where I just blasted the shit out of dudes out of frustration (train station bomb had ridiculous overlapping zones for the enemy). I even took the end boss out with pacifist moves despite being loaded up with a shit load of guns.

I did my taxes, took dogs for the walk, bought beer and have played for about 10 hours today - it's a holiday here in Poland so I'm catching up on sleep, beer and games.

You'd think the bodyguard would be the brute and the Empress the sneak politician.

It's a lot more difficult not to get caught by enemies as compared to Deus Ex MD where I just sneaked around pacifist except at one part where I just blasted the shit out of dudes out of frustration (train station bomb had ridiculous overlapping zones for the enemy). I even took the end boss out with pacifist moves despite being loaded up with a shit load of guns.

Yea that's true didn't think about it like that. I think she was there when her mom got killed probably made her a bit nutty as an adult or more prone to want to get revenge against the elites.

Yea deus ex I went straight pacifist. I spammed my invisibility whenever the city was overrun by police. I try not to use that power a lot but that whole city covered with police situation was just ridiculous. Which was my only complaint about the game. I hated that part. Having to walk through the city like that constantly was really annoying. Wish they wouldn't have done that or only did it for a little bit then got rid of it.

ill fuck with it when its not running like shit

So excited to pick up my pre-ordered CE on Thursday and read the reviews on steam. Gonna let them hold it for now until this is fixed.

The PC version is so poorly optimized that motherfuckers with GTX 1080's can't even get a stable framerate.

I'll see how it runs after a couple patches, and get it only after other PC users are satisfied.

SON OF A BITCH I downloaded 3 fucking days and nights for the game with this shit excuse of an internet and even with medium it runs horribly. They said that a patch is incoming in the next few days, but I hope it wont take long. I love Dishonored, completed the first 3-4 times. Would love to try mid/high chaos with Corvo on this one and killing nobody with Emily later.

Got GTX 970, 12 GB RAM, intel i5 4690k and this shit isnt even close to running medium well for me.

Ive heard mixed reports that some people with near the same or even better specs can run it well. But this is just a one of the marks that it hasnt been optimized well - for some it runs decent, many it doesnt. Sucks to be in the latter group.

Hopefully the patch comes soon. Cant damn wait.

Back