Disgusting new angle of eye pokes from Miocic vs Cormier!

DC fans sure are hard up to have to repost a non-eye poke as a refute.

He will never be the GOAT, nor will the sport look at him as undisputed with either belt. Just have to accept that reality.

This is absolutely disgusting, vile, and loathsome.... as I type I’m getting ill to my stomach
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Everyone that didn’t think the eye pokes had an affect means they never ever went to a sparring sessions, never had a fight in their life and never left their mom’s home or should I say basement! <45>

I never even mentioned the eyepokes Cormier committed but lol @ comparing this to them

Not even close

Stipe wanted them eyeballs bad.

He got meat cubes to the face in return.

prpNPjz.jpg

Sherdoggers slept too hard on DC, now they triggered. But they'll be back to watch DC besmirch Lesnar.

this is pretty damn funny to read thru. DCheat should be ashamed.

oh wait thats Stipe eye poking Daniel, stay mad nerds!

is that round 1 of the rematch even though it wasn't ended until the 4th when he was KO'd ? :D

he won the first fight, you're beating a dead horse

That GIF is extra stupid in hindsight considering he lost both titles already <Lmaoo>
Why? It's not like he was going to keep them forever. Optimally he would have retired last year, and in that case he'd have lost them both much earlier still.

Why? It's not like he was going to keep them forever. Optimally he would have retired last year, and in that case he'd have lost them both much earlier still.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Fact is he didn't retire, and barely held the belts before losing them. Holding onto the glory days by continuing to use that GIF is just silly.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Fact is he didn't retire, and barely held the belts before losing them. Holding onto the glory days by continuing to use that GIF is just silly.
Everyone loses (or vacates) their belts eventually, acting like it invalidates that they ever won them is just silly.

Everyone loses (or vacates) their belts eventually, acting like it invalidates that they ever won them is just silly.

Not all title reigns are equal and worthy of prolonged admiration. Whether you see it or not, there is a difference between a Matt Serra fluke title win and a GSP weight class ruling. DC falls In the former category in my opinion as he flunked out to win the belt, defended against a bum then promptly lost it in the rematch.

First fight, wasn't intentional because he was trying to grab him to land the knee. In the second fight DC was blatantly trying to cheat and bend the rules. Fail but enjoy the updoots from retards.

lt looks like Stipe was trying to push DC's right shoulder back (& keep his body exposed to a follow-up strike) & he's inadvertently eye-gouged DC.

DC poked Stipe's eyes so many times that I would not be surprised if he needed cornea transplant in the future.

Dirty lardass

Back