Disgruntled ex kills 8 at football party

Yes, I do. The hell kind of dude keys a woman's car? I've never even heard of that happening. It's either a murder or nothing at all. Some domestic abuse happens too, but it's never the passive aggressive shit of keying a car or any shit where you need the person to not be around for it.

Salty guys key cars or slash tires all the time. They damage property. I can't say I can recall any instances of penis removal, other than the bobbit (is that the name?) case from years ago. Maybe one or two others. Surely more than 5 women have had their cars scratched by a disgruntled ex, or guy they turned down, no? It is probably comparable to the number of men who get their property damaged by an ex.

Anyway, you can probably count on one hand how many guys have been mutilated from an ex, whereas men beating up their wife/girlfriend is incredibly common too.

Also mass shootings in the country is a young male problem too, almost exclusively. Around 99% of school shooters are boys. It's a culture thing for sure. Now, your post earlier about it being a white trash thing, I wouldn't say that's totally off, but that too is a cultural thing.

Being a man is pretty badass, but let's not act like this is an even split in any regard.
I don't mean to jump you, I hope you won't take it that way.

Salty guys key cars or slash tires all the time. They damage property. I can't say I can recall any instances of penis removal, other than the bobbit (is that the name?) case from years ago. Maybe one or two others. Surely more than 5 women have had their cars scratched by a disgruntled ex, or guy they turned down, no? It is probably comparable to the number of men who get their property damaged by an ex.

Anyway, you can probably count on one hand how many guys have been mutilated from an ex, whereas men beating up their wife/girlfriend is incredibly common too.

Also mass shootings in the country is a young male problem too, almost exclusively. Around 99% of school shooters are boys. It's a culture thing for sure. Now, your post earlier about it being a white trash thing, I wouldn't say that's totally off, but that too is a cultural thing.

Being a man is pretty badass, but let's not act like this is an even split in any regard.
I don't mean to jump you, I hope you won't take it that way.
You are right about the mass shooting thing, but that's pretty rare too.

Men hitting women and women hitting men isn't even close. It makes the news when men hit women, but I literally know 0 guy who haven't had gf throw punches at them.

Obviously men are way more violent than women overall, it's not even close, but I don't see how one goofball trolling a karate forum proves that "a lot of men" sympathize with mass shooters.
wasn't just one guy and it's something i've read a lot on the internet. it's a prevalent sentiment amongst "red pillers" and the likes, for sure.

hopefully you are right and i'm exaggerating it.

Kinda like 911 was for American actions in the middle east?
you're talking to a guy who literally thinks it's okay to rape your wife when she's asleep.

Hopefully the reason I asked has helped quell the outrage.

Still want to know however.

Even though the convention amongst shooters is to use "automatic" to refer to fully automatic firearms, technically both semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms are automatic.
Usually the media tends to use automatic to refer to semi-automatics and "machine gun" to refer to fully automatic firearms.

Most rapists, serial killers, drug dealers, drug addicts and criminals were raised by single mothers. Violence and murder is a 'single mother' thing as much as they are a 'man' thing.

This sort of violence incontrovertibly is committed predominantly by our gender.

Let's not be like the feminazis who won't acknowledge the negative aspects of our half.

I love coming to a forum dominated by 18-36 year old males, and seeing the argument that we should reduce violent crime rates, by targeting the demographic most responsible for violent crime.

It's as if there is no understanding that whatever arguement you make against black crime rates, or muslim terrorists, that violent crime is committed by 18-36 year old males at an insanely higher rate, than any other demographic that can be pointed to. What do Timothy McVeigh and Mohammed Atta have in common? 18- 36 year old males. What does the DC Sniper and Charles Manson have in common? 18- 36 year old males.

Most rapists, serial killers, drug dealers, drug addicts and criminals were raised by single mothers. Violence and murder is a 'single mother' thing as much as they are a 'man' thing.

Is it a single mother thing or an absent father thing?

Dunno, I think "snapping more often" would have to have a lot more cases. There are multiple cases of women cutting off a guy's dick, and like OJ and this one where the dude flew off the deep end. There aren't any cases of dude's keying some girl's car. For example, I recently broke off an engagement, but I have nothing but nice things to say about her and I don't think you'd get the same from her.

what happened m8

The cop that confronted him in the home must have felt like The Punisher before gunning him down

LOL, why is "it" predominantly men? I don't think this happens enough to say anything is "predominantly" anything/ In fact, I've found that men tend to be a little more sentimental than women. There are always crazies, that's not gonna change, but by and large, women get a lot angrier over breakups than men do.

Really ? You think women are neck and neck with men when it comes to spree killings or blowing away significant others / ex's .

We are waaaaaaaay more violent , not even slightly up for debate.

Really ? You think women are neck and neck with men when it comes to spree killings or blowing away significant others / ex's .

We are waaaaaaaay more violent , not even slightly up for debate.

No, they're not even close on spree killings, but it's more capability than it is temperament.

Sorry to hear (unless it's for the better). Last I knew she was coming out to live with you.

Yeah, I think it's probably for the better. We were just apart for too long and kind of lost affection.

No, they're not even close on spree killings, but it's more capability than it is temperament.

Yeah, I think it's probably for the better. We were just apart for too long and kind of lost affection.

I don't buy that at all . Adam Lanza , The VA tech shooter , Columbine kids ect. All 138 lb dorks , its definitely the hard drive.

ON Gold Standard Whey on their fridge. That stuff mixes well.

Back