Disgruntled ex kills 8 at football party

killing someone because of cheating is a massively out of proportion reaction.

If B acts in such a way that it creates in A a level of psychic pain sufficient to cause A to commit suicide, A choosing to kill B prior to taking his/her own life is entirely "proportional".

That doesn't make it mentally sound or morally right, but it certainly makes it a reasonable and understandable retaliatory response.

LOL, why is "it" predominantly men? I don't think this happens enough to say anything is "predominantly" anything/ In fact, I've found that men tend to be a little more sentimental than women. There are always crazies, that's not gonna change, but by and large, women get a lot angrier over breakups than men do.

not sentiemental just more crazy

and I knew this was in USA of course

LOL, why is "it" predominantly men? I don't think this happens enough to say anything is "predominantly" anything/ In fact, I've found that men tend to be a little more sentimental than women. There are always crazies, that's not gonna change, but by and large, women get a lot angrier over breakups than men do.

Perhaps females get angrier. I think our gender is running up the score on "homicidal" though.

Perhaps females get angrier. I think our gender is running up the score on "homicidal" though.
Yeah, I think we are running up the score on actually killing people. I think that's just because we can though. My mom and my sisters should probably spend a little time every day being grateful that I'm a nice guy. If I just lost my mind one day, some people would be in deep shit.

This sort of violence incontrovertibly is committed predominantly by our gender.

Let's not be like the feminazis who won't acknowledge the negative aspects of our half.

Well, men have more testosterone and are less agreeable.

What it ultimately is, is that 1) he learned growing up that if someone betrays you that you kill them, and betrayal will fuck up your worldview, putting them into a chaotic state.
2) the murderer does not think it through. He does not think what does he intend to get out of it. If you are going to kill someone then you do not love them. And if you do not love them then why ruin your own life to kill them? But then again things like this are murder/suicides a lot.

Guns is how it happened. .

I have only seen a gun kill someone when someone was holding it.

men are obviously the violent, homicidal sex in comparison to women. not even close.

this thread also proves that a lot of men are sympathetic towards mass shooters, if the victims did something they disapprove of (cheating).

killing someone because of cheating is a massively out of proportion reaction.

Obviously men are way more violent than women overall, it's not even close, but I don't see how one goofball trolling a karate forum proves that "a lot of men" sympathize with mass shooters.

You say "our gender" like it's an epidemic or some common occurrence. I have a penis, and that's about all I have in common with those people. I'm gonna go ahead and say the white trash aspect is more relevant than the penis part.
I say "our gender" because I believe in gender. So it isn't compelling to paint me as some snowflake with that comment. I'm an unflinching pragmatist when it comes to statistics. Each gender has distinctively positive and negative tendencies. I perceive this to express a dimension of human nature.

Make gun ownership or possession or conspiracy to own a gun a strict liability crime with 8 years in prison. hard labor.

The only legal gun available hunting or home defense is a colonial hunting musket with ball and powder.

Any crime committed with a gun in possession is 15 years in prison. hard labor.

Shoot the gun, 20 years, hard labor.

Shoot a person, 30 years. hard labor.

Kill a person, life in prison hard labor.

With all that hard labor, this should appeal to the soft right wing authoritarian followers.

Gun problem solved.
Have you, like, followed USADA's relationship with the UFC?

Guns is how it happened. In say, Australia
Husband: I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL
[prints long list of licenses, requirements, training and background checks to acquire shitty bolt-action]
Husband: Ugh... whatever

But the US would be an impossible nut to crack for an invading army. Win some, lose some.

Those keep popping up on biker gangs across Australia, full auto, home built carnage. It's another fold in the whole 'criminals will always find a way' arguement; something along the lines of finding drugs, gotta ask around or find out who knows.

Oh and have a list of massacres from Australia as well
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

Make gun ownership or possession or conspiracy to own a gun a strict liability crime with 8 years in prison. hard labor.

The only legal gun available hunting or home defense is a colonial hunting musket with ball and powder.

Any crime committed with a gun in possession is 15 years in prison. hard labor.

Shoot the gun, 20 years, hard labor.

Shoot a person, 30 years. hard labor.

Kill a person, life in prison hard labor.

With all that hard labor, this should appeal to the soft right wing authoritarian followers.

Gun problem solved.
Crimes with a gun already are supposed to carry 10 years in federal, thanks to the anti-prison, things are overcrowded groups and light sentencing judges that doesn't happen. Gun possessed by a person who is prohibited from having a gun during the commission of a crime is supposed to have 20 years in federal penalty. Unjustified killings already have harsh penalties, murder, attempted murder and assault with deadly weapons are already crimes.

And no, just no on the tired and worn out musket diatribe. The US 2nd amendment is an individual right, as directed by Heller v DC, giving legal citizens the right to keep and bear arms that are in common use (police, military, etc) for purposes of lawful self defense.

Last edited:

Those keep popping up on biker gangs across Australia, full auto, home built carnage. It's another fold in the whole 'criminals will always find a way' arguement; something along the lines of finding drugs, gotta ask around or find out who knows.

There was a machinist in my home town making those Luty SMGs. They cost a fortune considering how crude they are though. In terrms of criminals, since the '96 legislation it's mostly been a shift from sawn-off 10/22s to smuggled/stolen handguns. There's been a few notable cases including organised store robberies, unreported stolen handguns from public ranges and guns being smuggled in from the US in engine blocks.

If B acts in such a way that it creates in A a level of psychic pain.

"A" creates his own psychic pain. Now one else creates anything. You cannot create other people's emotion. It is ridiculous to think you can create something in someone else's head/emotions. They stem from the other in a way you do not have access to. Shit, if you could create psychic pain in another, then I am sure our military would have harnessed this power by now. SCIENCE!!!

Texas is just a fuckshow, plain and simple

Guy had a good job at Texas Instruments when she was only a waitress. He bought themselves a house and supported her for years. She cheated on him before he even lost his job and cheated on him with several dudes.

Dude lost his job over two years ago, and she supported him (according to your source). Not only that, but dude was given every opportunity to get a new job and refused. Are you really trying to play this off like she deserved this?

Mod Note: Advocating violence is a violation of forum guidelines. Celebrating tragedies, including condoning the victims death or indicating they deserve to die, will not be tolerated.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/plano-mass-shooting-details-revealed-about-gunman-spencer-hight/

Stories like this irk me because of the unpredictability of it all. It could happen to any of us, going to watch a game at a friends house and getting shot dead for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What drives people to perform such acts, and why is it predominantly men? Misogynistic society? Getting screwed over in divorce court? Or is it an individual problem?

R I P to the victims.

Because men are naturally more physically aggressive people.

Holy shit, grew up in Plano. One of the guys that got killed went to elementary school with. Were on the same football team in 5th grade. He played center I played guard.

Crazy shit.

"A" creates his own psychic pain. Now one else creates anything. You cannot create other people's emotion. It is ridiculous to think you can create something in someone else's head/emotions. They stem from the other in a way you do not have access to. Shit, if you could create psychic pain in another, then I am sure our military would have harnessed this power by now. SCIENCE!!!

"Hey, you may have just caught me fucking your best friend in our bed, honey, but all of the rage, loss and sense of betrayal you're feeling right now is totally of your own making. Heather and I don't have any control over your brain or heart.

"You have to take responsibility for your own life and emotions and not try to assign blame elsewhere. It's very unfair. Quite selfish, actually. Now please, Becky, put the gun down."

not sentiemental just more crazy

and I knew this was in USA of course

I love when toolbags try to play the "i knew it was the US" card. Because nothing EVER happens anywhere else lol.

they stone women to death and chop them up in honor killings in the middle east all the time.. beheadings public executions etc..

But yeah WE are the savages ..lol

its obvious the guy became mentally ill ,refused help and slid into psychosis..its tragic that all those poor people had to die

Here are the worldwide homicide rates by country
the US is 92 out of 219.... not even in the top 5 or 10 or 50......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

but yeah lets make it a US vs the world issue jackass

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You know a lot of guys killing women? I don't know know any, seems kind of nuts that you know a bunch.

Look, I think we've all had that friend that wanted to go out and get loaded one night, then wanted to take a ride out to the power lines, then wanted to go for a walk in the woods, then stopped, fell to his knees, pointed to the spot in front of him and started crying because that was where he buried the girl he killed 15 years before.

It's sort of just part of being a dude.

Look, I think we've all had that friend that wanted to go out and get loaded one night, then wanted to take a ride out to the power lines, then wanted to go for a walk in the woods, then stopped, fell to his knees, pointed to the spot in front of him and started crying because that was where he buried the girl he killed 15 years before.

It's sort of just part of being a dude.
Wait+ur+saying+to+play+soccer+which+is+the+american+_ef35c6e30884e0082f5a1f4b9bf13393.jpg

Back