Disgruntled ex kills 8 at football party

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mod Note: Advocating violence is a violation of forum guidelines. Celebrating tragedies, including condoning the victims death or indicating they deserve to die, will not be tolerated.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/plano-mass-shooting-details-revealed-about-gunman-spencer-hight/

Stories like this irk me because of the unpredictability of it all. It could happen to any of us, going to watch a game at a friends house and getting shot dead for simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

What drives people to perform such acts, and why is it predominantly men? Misogynistic society? Getting screwed over in divorce court? Or is it an individual problem?

R I P to the victims.

Last edited by a moderator:
The groomsman was at the ex wife's party?!?

He was definitely boning her..

No but seriously....rip

LOL, why is "it" predominantly men? I don't think this happens enough to say anything is "predominantly" anything/ In fact, I've found that men tend to be a little more sentimental than women. There are always crazies, that's not gonna change, but by and large, women get a lot angrier over breakups than men do.

LOL, why is "it" predominantly men? I don't think this happens enough to say anything is "predominantly" anything/ In fact, I've found that men tend to be a little more sentimental than women. There are always crazies, that's not gonna change, but by and large, women get a lot angrier over breakups than men do.
This sort of violence incontrovertibly is committed predominantly by our gender.

Let's not be like the feminazis who won't acknowledge the negative aspects of our half.

This sort of violence incontrovertibly is committed predominantly by our gender.

Let's not be like the feminazis who won't acknowledge the negative aspects of our half.
Not sure if the data supports my next statement, but based on suicide rates anyway men seem more prone to convince themselves there's no hope and drastic measures are...required? Necessary? I don't know the right word.

On behalf of all men I condemn this action.

Im doing a show in the town that dude tried to ram the motorcade and I'm doing a bit about how thats some recently divorced type of crazy.

Its crazy how fucking insane love can make a dude. We seem to be far more "final" in a lot of our decisions.

Fuck ever getting attached to a women enough you'd want to kill over her, or kill her.

No woman is worth that. There's plenty of them out there.
Competing for women is high school shit, or if you're trying get a 1 night stand at a club.

Drinking problem and history of domestic violence doesn't really make this a surprise.
Seems like marriage/divorce really fucks people up because of the money and power people lose on the losing side. Do away with marriage or crazy divorce court demands to slowly weed this shit out.
Also prenup if you're stupid enough to get married.

You say "our gender" like it's an epidemic or some common occurrence. I have a penis, and that's about all I have in common with those people. I'm gonna go ahead and say the white trash aspect is more relevant than the penis part.

I wish you gave cliffs so I don't have to go to another site instead of just putting the headline and link

Reminds me of Facebook clickbait

"Guy thinks he's gonna get away until THIS happens"
The reaction may surprise you, the internet is going nuts

Not hard to cheat on a peice of shit.

Guy had a good job at Texas Instruments when she was only a waitress. He bought themselves a house and supported her for years. She cheated on him before he even lost his job and cheated on him with several dudes.

Guy had a good job at Texas Instruments when she was only a waitress. He bought themselves a house and supported her for years. She cheated on him before he even lost his job and cheated on him with several dudes.

Then he should be happy about the divorce. If he's willing to murder a bunch of people, methinks he's always been offhinge.

he had a green fucking mop-hawk and fucking nerd glasses, fuck that dude. Your girl fucks around..theres your fucking out. Get out there and chokeslam some assholes. I used to live in Plano and this isn't the first or most horrific crime that's happened in that city in the last 20 year, so all I have to say is

GO COWBOYS!

Its hard to be a worse human being than I am so I have to give you kudos.

he had a green fucking mop-hawk and fucking nerd glasses, fuck that dude. Your girl fucks around..theres your fucking out. Get out there and chokeslam some assholes. I used to live in Plano and this isn't the first or most horrific crime that's happened in that city in the last 20 year, so all I have to say is

GO COWBOYS!

I was going to like this until I saw the cowboys thing and I'm so mixed in my emotions.

I was going to like this until I saw the cowboys thing and I'm so mixed in my emotions.
well you'll be happy to know he shot up a cowboys watching party

still got that W though.

In my mind the lady that cut her infants arms off was worse than this...and that bitch is free and walking the streets

Guns is how it happened. In say, Australia
Husband: I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL
[prints long list of licenses, requirements, training and background checks to acquire shitty bolt-action]
Husband: Ugh... whatever

But the US would be an impossible nut to crack for an invading army. Win some, lose some.

Back