Discuss and Rate the Last Movie You Saw v.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back - 8/10

Almost as good as the first one. They filmed this in my backyard.

I've watched so many horrendous movies recently I won't bore y'all.

But I am going to watch "Rings" tonight. Pray for me.

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back - 8/10

Almost as good as the first one. They filmed this in my backyard.

The chick ruined it for me - both in attitude and the amount of screen-time given to her. But I love Tom Cruise and loved the first one so may gave to watch it again.

Rings - 7.5/10

Better than expected, better than the Ring 2. The Ring is one of my favorite movies of all time, so it could never measure up. But there were a few scares, the story had some uniqueness to it, and the effects were good (both real and cg).

I think I put this in the wrong thread

War for the Planet of the Apes - 5/10

Was totally shocked to see at the overwhelmingly positive reception it's getting. The effects and 3d were incredible, but this was just sentimentalist trash taking every opportunity they could to tug at heartstrings. It was like Focus Group: The Movie.

Hacksaw Ridge - 4/10

One of the worst war films I've ever seen.

I'm surprised. A lot of people raved about it. But I've lost a lot of interest in war films, so didn't see it.

Henry: Portrait Of A Killer 6/10

I like Michael Rooker and heard this one was brutal. Kind of overrated. I'm surprised it's rated so highly. Not much to it except for one gory scene for 1986. But I've seen a lot worse.

Henry: Portrait Of A Killer 6/10

I like Michael Rooker and heard this one was brutal. Kind of overrated. I'm surprised it's rated so highly. Not much to it except for one gory scene for 1986. But I've seen a lot worse.

I thought it was somewhat memorable for how dispassionately / non-judgmentally it told the story.

I thought it was somewhat memorable for how dispassionately / non-judgmentally it told the story.

I guess so. I liked how his buddy's sister sort of fixed him in the end too. Kind of a nondescript, happy ending.

The chick ruined it for me - both in attitude and the amount of screen-time given to her. But I love Tom Cruise and loved the first one so may gave to watch it again.

They filmed this in my neighborhood so I'm partial to it. Yeah both girls played unlikable characters.

I guess so. I liked how his buddy's sister sort of fixed him in the end too. Kind of a nondescript, happy ending.

Am I remembering the movie right? Doesn't the sister end up in pieces in his suitcase or something?

They filmed this in my neighborhood so I'm partial to it. Yeah both girls played unlikable characters.

Cool stuff that it was filmed in your neighborhood. Now I really want to watch it again.

Am I remembering the movie right? Doesn't the sister end up in pieces in his suitcase or something?

I thought that was the brother and she was asleep in the front seat. Holy smokes, I might have to rewatch the end.

I thought that was the brother and she was asleep in the front seat. Holy smokes, I might have to rewatch the end.

I watched it a long time ago. Don't take my recollections as the gospel.

Cool stuff that it was filmed in your neighborhood. Now I really want to watch it again.
tumblr_on5eg00Rrx1up42jgo1_500.gif

She can't even smile because she's so hard-boiled. And she talks in lower voice because she'll kick my ass and mail me her boobs in an envelope if I question her badassery.

giphy.gif

She can't even smile because she's so hard-boiled. And she talks in lower voice because she'll kick my ass and mail me her boobs in an envelope if I question her badassery.

giphy.gif

I'd tear Cobie's ass up.

bf78b164bc1fa5dac77072b3a2cb70ba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back