PS+ is crap 95% of the time.
I used to fight you on this, but...
  • Rocket League
  • NBA 2K16
  • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Fez
  • Smite
...can only go so far. Transistor and Guacamelee! are also supposed to be good, but neither grabbed me. Microsoft has been eating their shit for lunch. Complacent Sony. Oh how things change, amirite?

So nobody is going to mention that Little Big Planet 3 is the other free title?? I find their free game underwhelming, but this isn't one of those months.

I'm like seriously losing track of time and it's flying by. My apologies then. I can't believe it's been a month now.

I used to fight you on this, but...
  • Rocket League
  • NBA 2K16
  • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • Grim Fandango Remastered
  • Fez
  • Smite
...can only go so far. Transistor and Guacamelee! are also supposed to be good, but neither grabbed me. Microsoft has been eating their shit for lunch. Complacent Sony. Oh how things change, amirite?
The last game I got any time out of from PS+ was Tropico 5. They gave away Dishonored a couple of years back.

Usually its just crappy indie side scrollers that were obsolete and boring in the 80's.

The last game I got any time out of from PS+ was Tropico 5. They gave away Dishonored a couple of years back.

Usually its just crappy indie side scrollers that were obsolete and boring in the 80's.
Ha! Ironically, that's one of the lower rated games they've released (Steam = 7/10 ; Metacritic = 75). Fun factor still very hard to quantify.

Resident Evil HD was a nice remaster throwback offering, and yeah, LittleBigPlanet 3 was a nice platformer for the kids. I don't think I had my PS4 when they distributed Dishonored.

Isn't PS+ $5 a month?
Yeah, but you can get a 12-month card for Xbox Live for $45 ($3.75/mo). Besides, I don't give them too much credit on low costs when membership is essentially a forced buy-in for online play platform-wide. I see your Obamacare mandate, Sony, and I judge you for it.

Remember when they used to be the free service?

Yeah, but you can get a 12-month card for Xbox Live for $45 ($3.75/mo). Besides, I don't give them too much credit on low costs when membership is essentially a forced buy-in for online play platform-wide. I see your Obamacare mandate, Sony, and I judge you for it.

Remember when they used to be the free service?

I pay for Wow so I don't have a leg to stand on for paying for online access.
For $5 a month, I wouldn't expect AAA games all the time.

I pay for Wow so I don't have a leg to stand on for paying for online access.
For $5 a month, I wouldn't expect AAA games all the time.
If they're 2-4 years old I don't think it's that big of a deal. Especially for SP games that aren't build on a business model of perpetual online MP revenue.

WoW is a beast all unto itself. Hard to compare to anything. What race & class do you play, btw, Jefferz? What faction?

I actually cancelled my PS+ membership a few months back for the first time since basically it came out. The only thing I play online on my PS4 consistently is FF14, and they do not require PS+ to play that.

The game offering has just been anemic for months now really. And I am a person who has a Vita as well.

If they're 2-4 years old I don't think it's that big of a deal. Especially for SP games that aren't build on a business model of perpetual online MP revenue.

WoW is a beast all unto itself. Hard to compare to anything. What race & class do you play, btw, Jefferz? What faction?
I play a dwarf prot pally. I wasn't impressed with Legion and I quit for a couple of months. I just restarted my subscription a couple of days ago but I'm already bored.
I'm getting tired of wow completely reworking the classes. I played a disc priest last expansion and they completely changed how they work in Legion.

I play a dwarf prot pally. I wasn't impressed with Legion and I quit for a couple of months. I just restarted my subscription a couple of days ago but I'm already bored.
I'm getting tired of wow completely reworking the classes. I played a disc priest last expansion and they completely changed how they work in Legion.
Yeah, I know the feel. At least, for me, all I played was Mage.

One of the two whore classes. I feel like the few individuals with the real power behind this game must play these classes.

Everybody else takes turns being flavors of the month. Mages and Rogues never die.

Yeah, I know the feel. At least, for me, all I played was Mage.

One of the two whore classes. I feel like the few individuals with the real power behind this game must play these classes.

Everybody else takes turns being flavors of the month. Mages and Rogues never die.
I played a sub rogue last expansion and hated the changes in legion, so he sits. Only classes through the years I've never played is a mage or shaman. I have no interest in a mage, I started a resto shammy but he's on 45ish so I haven't got far enough to make a fair decision yet.

Anyone playing this? It was free with PS+ this month and if you like Rocket League, you should definitely check this one out. It's a mix of tennis and frisbee and looks to be one of the standout e-sports. It's got a faster pace than Rocket League since the matches can go so quick, but the hours fly by, it's incredibly addicting.

Downloaded it last night. Looks really fun, I just haven't had the chance to play it. Can you play people online? When you say it's e-sports, will they be adding this game in the future to their program? (whichever one it is?)

I've been wanting to try this out. It reminds me of Windjammers on the Neo Geo.

Play this all the time with a mate in 2v2 it's fun as f*ck but need to get some dedicated servers... also low number of players so sometimes wait 30 mins for a game.

Back