News Disappointing Bellator Announcement Happened on February 5th

8 bellator events overseas with people fighting for vacated titles.

1707167709431.png

This video promo sucks big time … smh

She's throwing around terms like "more action," making promises for which she has no bearing. Also curious as to why they're proceeding with Bellator title fights if the Bellator champs are fighting PFL champs this month? Just have your Bellator cards, and when it's over with, unify the titles. What do I know, though, I don't even work there.

Last edited:
It wasn’t that long ago when the Bellator fans with double digit IQ’s thought this company was successful being buried on different networks, buried into an app and getting less views on broadcast tv than women’s basketball and infomercials in the same slot when Fedor fought his last fight. But but but UFC on ABC and FOX…….. glossing over literally everything both companies do behind that.

It wasn’t that long ago when the Bellator fans with double digit IQ’s thought this company was successful being buried on different networks, buried into an app and getting less views on broadcast tv than women’s basketball and infomercials in the same slot when Fedor fought his last fight. But but but UFC on ABC and FOX…….. glossing over literally everything both companies do behind that.
Pfl is also run way worse then anything Bellator has done

Bellator with PFL production and pacing might actually make me commit seppuku
The best was the PPV (2023 finals) after they attained Bellator and they had all the fighters (and other fighters and media members there). They literally all complains about how painfully long it was. Like they’re there to promote and put over PFL and they’re all co planing about the product……..

Back