Dirty (treasonous) Donald Breaks More Laws. Lock him up!

So, just to be clear, you are dismissing the possibility of the seriousness of this offence, based on the source of the article reporting it, and not in any way based on the content of the reporting.

This is how ignorance and stupidity perpetuate themselves.

Acting like the source is unimportant is naive. Not all sources of information are created equal. If I see a link to the Korean Central News Agency, or someone hands me a copy of Pravda, I'm not going to waste my time (unless I'm doing research on propaganda, of course). If you continually produce shit, like Jezebel does, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. You get ignored.

Last edited:
Keep reaching and hoping.Keep believing your msm. Still not gonna happen.

Alright, fuck it. I'll bite.

The "mainstream media" is a series of corporately-owned news agencies who have survived solely on the accuracy of their reporting. ABC is owned by Disney. CNN by Ted Turner. NBC by Universal. CBS by Viacom. And so on. The New York Times and Washington Post are independently owned, and have existed for like 120 years.

If a reporter was to publish a "fake" story, they'd be fired. If an editor was to let a fake story through, they'd be fired. It has happened, and those people have been fired.

Journalists have built their careers and reputations on accurate reporting. The editorial boards of those press organizations exist to ensure the integrity of the reporting.

This whole "fake news" phenomenon is the GOP seizing on a phrase coined by BuzzFeed, which reported on a number of Macedonian teenagers pumping deliberately fabricated stories (that supported Trump) onto Facebook in order to collect money from ad revenue: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjBotfUie7SAhVI1hQKHdqLBs8QFggcMAA&url=https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo&usg=AFQjCNFVKEAzHfyll8HzP4VIt1IZI5guZg&sig2=CEElQcM6Jst3Q61yvRcTbQ

Trump now calling the mainstream media fake news is moronic. He calls stories that paint him in a bad light, and that are accurate, "fake news". People like you buying it and perpetuating it are idiots.

The mainstream media has existed, and will continue to exist, because it forces the government to be transparent.

I know you think you're smarter than everyone; that you know a "secret" we're all not privy to. The "MSM" is all shills and lies and your unchecked, un-reviewed, unaccountable "news" sources are reliable, despite having no established track record of credibility.

Stop being 12, and enter the real world.

Last edited:
Acting like the source is unimportant is naive. Not all sources of information are created equal. If I see a link to the Korean Central News Agency, or someone hands me a copy of Pravda, I'm not going to waste my time (unless I'm doing research of propaganda, of course). If you continually produce shit, like Jezebel does, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt. You get ignored.

Go on.

Show me the "shit" Jezebel produces that is (1) not accurate, and (2) not sourced.

You do not agree with their politics. That is miles removed from Jezebel (formerly of Gawker Media, now of Gizmodo [Univision]), as a news organization, publishing things that are not true.

If you read the article at issue, it is sourced, and accurate, in that it correctly reports on the laws at issue, and experts whose opinions are relevant.

If you dismiss it off hand because it came from Jezebel, you are engaging in a campaign against yourself to prove that you cannot read something critical of your position without engaging in ad hominems.

Alright, fuck it. I'll bite.

The "mainstream media" is a series of corporately-owned news agencies who have survived solely on the accuracy of their reporting. ABC is owned by Disney. CNN by Ted Turner. NBC by Universal. CBS by Viacom. And so on. The New York Times and Washington Post are independently owned, and have existed for like 120 years.

If a reporter was to publish a "fake" story, they'd be fired. If an editor was to let a fake story through, they'd be fired. It has happened, and those people have been fired.

Journalists have built their careers and reputations on accurate reporting. The editorial boards of those press organizations exist to ensure the integrity of the reporting.

This whole "fake news" phenomenon is the GOP seizing on a phrase coined by BuzzFeed, which reported on a number of Macedonian teenagers pumping deliberately fabricated stories (that supported Trump) onto Facebook in order to collect money from ad revenue: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjBotfUie7SAhVI1hQKHdqLBs8QFggcMAA&url=https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo&usg=AFQjCNFVKEAzHfyll8HzP4VIt1IZI5guZg&sig2=CEElQcM6Jst3Q61yvRcTbQ

Trump now calling the mainstream media fake news is moronic. He calls stories that paint him in a bad light, and that are accurate, "fake news". People like you buying it and perpetuating it are idiots.

The mainstream media has existed, and will continue to exist, because it forces the government to be transparent.

I know you think you're smarter than everyone; that you know a "secret" we're all not privy to. The "MSM" is all shills and lies and your unchecked, un-reviewed, unaccountable "news" sources are reliable, despite having no established track record of credibility.

Stop being 12, and enter the real world.
Started out well but again fizzled. Jesus, you people and your go no where insults.

If you can't face the outside world...seek help. Seriously.

Started out well but again fizzled. Jesus, you people and your go no where insults.

If you can't face the outside world...seek help. Seriously.

Go ahead, enlightened internet commenter, and show me a credible news source that is not part of the mainstream media.

(Obviously, notwithstanding that you consider Jezebel, a somewhat anarchist feminist blog offshoot of Gawker, a part of he mainstream media, which it most certainly is not.)

How is it possible to have 11,000 posts before likes were introduced as a function of the forum?.

I apologize
whoa.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back