'Dirty meat': Shocking hygiene failings discovered in US pig and chicken plants

uh....thats just how meat IS. Ive hunted and killed and cleaned enough game to know that piss and shit will often get on meat you intend to eat. thats why you wash your meat. I also know that sometimes animals get sick or have injuries prior to being killed which will show up as 'dirty' patches on meat, abscesses etc. you cut that shit off and 'wash your meat'. Then you cook it.

Do people think the turning of a living animal into packaged cutlets in a store is some kind of magic process that DOESNT involve blood gore shit piss and rancor absolutely EVERYWHERE?

Go vegetarian or vegan.

Go vegetarian or vegan.
but but but but protons!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

uh....thats just how meat IS. Ive hunted and killed and cleaned enough game to know that piss and shit will often get on meat you intend to eat. thats why you wash your meat. I also know that sometimes animals get sick or have injuries prior to being killed which will show up as 'dirty' patches on meat, abscesses etc. you cut that shit off and 'wash your meat'. Then you cook it.

Do people think the turning of a living animal into packaged cutlets in a store is some kind of magic process that DOESNT involve blood gore shit piss and rancor absolutely EVERYWHERE?

You're comparing you cleaning a carcas of an animal you just killed to a factory farm/ slaughterhouse with literally thousands of carcases.

You're also ignoring the safety standards being ignored, this is the whole point of the report. Do you think this is ok for human consumption?

• Diseased poultry meat that had been condemned found in containers used to hold edible food products;

• Pig carcasses piling up on the factory floor after an equipment breakdown, leading to contamination with grease, blood and other filth;

• Meat destined for the human food chain found riddled with faecal matter and abscesses filled with pus;

• High-power hoses being used to clean dirty floors next to working production lines containing food products;

• Factory floors flooded with dirty water after drains became blocked by meat parts and other debris;

• Dirty chicken, soiled with faeces or having been dropped on the floor, being put back on to the production line after being rinsed with dilute chlorine.

Our meat supply system is shoddy and odd are we consume some disgusting shit ....litteraly

I learned the other day that a glass of milk has 300 million puss cells in it for instance .....no thank you

Get milk from cows that aren't given hormones.

I dunno if Europe is any better, this is how pigs are slowly tortured, gassed and handled in France:

horrific shit.

I think the BKs and McDs in Europe use locally sourced produce, and you can definitely taste the difference

beef tastes like 'fresher' I don't know, I assume it's the lack of growth hormones and such. Even the fries taste different b/ci think they use a different oil

The animal you killed was healthy and not diseased and filled with hormones and antibiotics

We have a motto in my house "Fire kills everything" .

So, when we doubt about the safety of something, we just boil until everything is dead.

Huh?
You might need to be more meticulous with your game handling. I’ve hunted my entire life, and I can’t remember a time when I had urine or feces in contact with flesh. That’s just poor care. Don’t cut the bladder, stomach, or intestines. Secure the anus with string if needed.

In a controlled environment like a slaughterhouse, it should be even easier to avoid contamination.

Seriously, I don’t want folks to think that contamination is anything but preventable with proper care. Butchering is messy but piss and shit contacting meat is NOT normal or right.

This is why you should buy local instead of factory farmed bs.

Who should?

There simply wouldn't enough meat.

How about just make a new rule, no meat for people in large cities, done.

Unfortunately, factory farming is a necessary evil in the modern world where less than 20℅ live in rural areas.

Where do I sign up to slash the funding of the relevant oversight agencies?

Nah bro - I think it's just expected that all of that shit is handled and processed appropriately and safely before it gets to the consumer.

Are most people even aware that gas chambers are used as a way to slaughter pigs?

Might be a dumb question, but I thought that the electric shock and/or gassing puts the pigs out cold so they can't feel the pain when they are killed.

Is that not true?

If only these super rich companies didn’t have regulations holding back their freedom to make more money.

Regulations are killing the meat industry and these companies are barely getting by. Why else would they be cutting such corners and turning a blind eye.

These companies are the exact reason why regulations are needed on corporate America. Simply speaking corporate America “doesn’t give a fuck.” They’ll do anything to make a buck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back