Dirty Kushner failed to report Israel bonds

Lol at the libtards all defending Kushner in here now. If this was Russia instead of Israel, you'd be ready to haul him off to jail.
I haven't seen one liberal defend him in this thread.

israel is the p4p most obvious corrupter of US politicians. the amount of money that goes into AIPAC and then we just hand them billions of taxpayer money every year, hand them weapons (after they sold them+the technology to china) and hand them raw data on US citizens gathered by the NSA

my biggest and most serious criticism of trump is that hes friendly to pissrael and saudi gayrabia

Do you deny that it's reasonable to believe that if it's only 250k worth of stuff that he doesn't have anymore, that it's probably an oversight?

If I owned $250,000 worth of Israeli bonds, you'd bet I'd remember it. Plus, it shows a complete lack of seriousness about these forms. I don't expect him to remember everything he's ever done off the top of his head. But I'd expect him to sit down with his accountants and legal team and jog his noggin when it comes time to fill out these forms.

I didn't excuse Hillary's amnesia when she was interviewed by the FBI and forgot having an email server and that (C) stands for confidential of whatever. And I'm not going give Kushner a pass when he pulls a Jason Bourne on us either. His bad memory has caused a ton of headaches for Trump thus far, so I'm gonna need to see his forgetful ass start keeping a detailed journal or something.

kushner pls go, bannon come back

CHymcQ3.jpg

israel is the p4p most obvious corrupter of US politicians. the amount of money that goes into AIPAC and then we just hand them billions of taxpayer money every year, hand them weapons (after they sold them+the technology to china) and hand them raw data on US citizens gathered by the NSA

my biggest and most serious criticism of trump is that hes friendly to pissrael and saudi gayrabia
<puh-lease75>

If I owned $250,000 worth of Israeli bonds, you'd bet I'd remember it. Plus, it shows a complete lack of seriousness about these forms. I don't expect him to remember everything he's ever done off the top of his head. But I'd expect him to sit down with his accountants and legal team and make jog his noggin when it comes time to fill out these forms.

I didn't excuse Hillary's amnesia when she was interviewed by the FBI and forgot having an email server and that (C) stands for confidential of whatever. And I'm not going give Kushner a pass when he pulls a Jason Bourne on us either.
Well of course we would remember. That goes without saying, I would hope. The problem is that he didn't think he had to sit down with his accountants and legal team in the first place- he thought he was above that. It's good to see that he's being reigned in.

Well of course we would remember. That goes without saying, I would hope. The problem is that he didn't think he had to sit down with his accountants and legal team in the first place- he thought he was above that. It's good to see that he's being reigned in.

I can see why he thought it. After all, the President has supreme authority over security clearance, and it wasn't like Trump was going to tell him he failed his checks. But the fact that Trump's team, including Kushner, are being investigated now by Mueller means that they need to get with their lawyers and refile all these forms properly now. I understand that he may have slipped on some soap and hit his head and can't remember anything or whatever, but at the very least he better make sure anything he has written in his emails are reflected on these forms.

I can see why he thought it. After all, the President has supreme authority over security clearance, and it wasn't like Trump was going to tell him he failed his checks. But the fact that Trump's team, including Kushner, are being investigated now by Mueller means that they need to get with their lawyers and refile all these forms properly now. I understand that he may have slipped on some soap and hit his head and can't remember anything or whatever, but at the very least he better make sure anything he has written in his emails are reflected on these forms.
Maybe you should point this level of scrutiny at Trump himself. You'll feel better for having done it.

By now we all know Trump's scum-in-law is mud deep in collusion with the Russians. The NYT titled their article:
"All Roads Now Lead to Kushner"

The evidence is damning.

But now it's been revealed that he initially failed to disclose his Israel bonds. The heat from his blatantly unethical - and very possibly criminal - dealings with the Russians has the scum-in-law in a panic trying to tie up loose ends.

"Jared Kushner reportedly is disclosing up to $250,000 in Israel Bonds that he previously owned but did not include on his initial financial disclosure in March."

Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/377...israel-bonds-in-initial-financial-disclosure/

ahahaha

Do you deny that it's reasonable to believe that if it's only 250k worth of stuff that he doesn't have anymore, that it's probably an oversight? I would say that not disclosing a meeting with an anti-Magnitsky lawyer, who is a Russian government lobbyist, taken in exchange for the promise of political dirt, is definitely not an oversight.

Here in actual world, with actual beliefs, some things are likely and some are not. I'm sure a lot of names and contacts from his little oops form are oversights too. And I'm sure that a good number of them are not oversights.
If you are interested. I don't know if this was reported in Western media but this anti-Magnitsky lawyer is in relationship (don't know if they are married) with her client Katsyv, who is a citizen of Israel. Not sure what's up with his father right now but in Russian media there were reports that he's left Russia for Israel.

Is this more or less egregious than the Clinton Foundation omitting foreign donations as required? Since nothing came of that what should I expect here?

It's funny how the Trump Admin started leaning neocon as soon as Kushner was in and Bannon was out. Hmmm.
Too bad.

Back