Dirty Fighters of the UFC Past and Present

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
07CFEF3B-C786-42DD-BECD-DFDB36346EC8.jpeg In the midst of the Poirier/Alvarez rematch I started thinking about other times a fighter has gotten caught doing dirty shit during a fight.

879CC26E-0CE3-4ED8-A587-C2BE716222AB.jpeg

Immediately thought of Bryan Caraway fish hooking that Mexican kids mouth to finish setting up the RNC. Crazy the ref didn’t catch that..
who are some others?

Jones close to the top

Paul Harris of course.

Mike Kyle. Bit Wes Sims(another dirty fighter), eye gouged in Pancrase and Strikeforce events, soccer kicked a dude and beat his head in until DQ in WEC...

Yvel. Multiple DQ losses, gouging, groin striking, ref-beating, etc

giphy.gif

Mike Kyle. Bit Wes Sims(another dirty fighter), eye gouged in Pancrase and Strikeforce events, soccer kicked a dude and beat his head in until DQ in WEC...

Yvel. Multiple DQ losses, gouging, groin striking, ref-beating, etc
Great example, didn't he bite seems twice

Bisping, Jones, Palhares and Gilbert Yvel are the Mount rushmore of UFC cheap fighters.

If I had the skills I'd photoshop a picture of all 4 together on Rushmore.

Babalu made some interesting decisions while fighting

Babalu made some interesting decisions while fighting
Refresh my memory, didn't he hold a choke (guillotine perhaps) several seconds too long because the guy called him a motherfucker?

Wait, why did the person who made the image feel the need to circle Goddard in red and make a comically large arrow pointing to something it's obviousl he's saying?

Refresh my memory, didn't he hold a choke (guillotine perhaps) several seconds too long because the guy called him a motherfucker?

Yea,, he held it LONG after the fight was over,, i thought they were going to send folks in to break it up WWE style

Bisping will always be right up there as one of the dirtiest fighters in the sport. Not sure why he always get a pass here but he does.

Word was, that Heath had worn a T-shirt with a picture of Babalu's mugshot to the weigh-ins.

Michel Prazeres missing weight a lot just seems dirty to me

One could argue that Kongos nut crusher was an intentional move,, since it happened almost every match

Back