Dirrell Gets Laid Out and Uncle Assults Oppenent

A foul, unintentional or not, if the fighter can't continue, its a DQ unless both fighters were responsible for the foul. Like if a fighter leans on the opponent and gets hit low and can't go on, its a NC.

Dirrell wasn't responsible for the foul, so if he can't go on the other guy is DQ'd.

so the ref was probably right, considering the hard warning earlier. That said, we all know what we saw. Dirrell worked the rules.
That sounds logical but if it was a punch in motion is it still a foul? That was so close to the bell it's almost unreasonable to expect he could stop throwing it.

Don't hit after the bell, its simple...10 second warning, don't try to be cute and land something right at the end when you have been warned, trying to slip one in and your opponent can't work the rules. This isn't the NBA where if you get the shot off before the clock it counts...No sympathy for the guy getting DQ...but dude's uncle committed a criminal act.

bowe20donald.gif

You can't hurt "The Legend"

Uzcategui's manager posted a copy of the charges against Dirrell's uncle on Instagram

He's being charged with two counts of assault, hopefully he does time

The punch was clearly after the bell and cheap. I don't know what you guys are watching. Good DQ.

Fat fuck needs to go to jail for a year or so too.

interesting outcome of the fight, I guess we better start calling Dirrell "D-hop" now.

A foul, unintentional or not, if the fighter can't continue, its a DQ unless both fighters were responsible for the foul. Like if a fighter leans on the opponent and gets hit low and can't go on, its a NC.

Dirrell wasn't responsible for the foul, so if he can't go on the other guy is DQ'd.

so the ref was probably right, considering the hard warning earlier. That said, we all know what we saw. Dirrell worked the rules.

I think Uzcat was disqualified for the blatant late shot he threw and landed earlier in the fight. If not for that punch I don't think any ref would hand out a free win for a shot against a badly hurt opponent half a second after the bell rings. It's incomprehensible that a fighter would stop protecting himself in the exact second the bell rings. We see fighters throwing at the bell all the time and it's no big deal at all. Uzcat just fucked himself by throwing that late dirty punch a few rounds earlier. The ref even said post fight that the clearly late blow early was part of his reasoning for the DQ.

Regardless Dirrel was is and always shall be known for working refs and fights to win without winning.

What a lame ass DQ. I watched at first with no sound and I'm like the ref isn't even waving or stepping in, then watch with sound and yup it's barely after the bell. Wtf

And his fighter nickname was "The Harlem Hammer". Most definitely a piece of shit.
I guess the lesson here is not to leave your hammer out when you have a mentally unstable man named hammer living in your house.

Last edited:
Don't hit after the bell, its simple...10 second warning, don't try to be cute and land something right at the end when you have been warned, trying to slip one in and your opponent can't work the rules. This isn't the NBA where if you get the shot off before the clock it counts...No sympathy for the guy getting DQ...but dude's uncle committed a criminal act.

Can you count ten seconds in your head precisely? While you're in a fight?

Can you count ten seconds in your head precisely? While you're in a fight?
You basically hear the bell and have time to take the power off your punch or not. Throwing a three punch combo like that I'm not surprised the punch landed. I still think it was a punch in motion and was legal.

You basically hear the bell and have time to take the power off your punch or not. Throwing a three punch combo like that I'm not surprised the punch landed. I still think it was a punch in motion and was legal.

What should have happened was a point deduction for the unintentional shot which would have pretty much evened up the scorecards since Uzcat was up on two of them. What happened instead was Dirrel pretened to be knocked out and claimed he was blind(again)because him and his corner are bitches who would rather quit for an instant win and then sucker punch the other fighter before pulling a great escape to evade the law.

People seem to forget that was the second time in the same fight that Jose landed a cheap shot after the bell. That's a pattern, not an isolated incident. He's a dirty fighter. Props to Dirrell's uncle for taking up for him.

Kind of surprised they haven't yet found Direll's uncle.

Back