Dirrell Gets Laid Out and Uncle Assults Oppenent

Dirrell should be embarrassed; he took a fckin dive to get the other fella dq'd!
His uncles a cowardly cunt and hopefully will be seeing the inside of a cell for the next couple of years
The incident was unfortunate, not deliberate. The dq was bollocks

Shouldn't he have been given more time to recover before deeming him unable to continue? And yeah his uncle has a good chance of getting a few months for that

According to Dan Rafael who was ringside.....Dirrell was receiving instructions not to stand and fight....to stay down

You can hear his corner saying this. Here is Dirrell going down. If you watch, he gets to his knees ~15 seconds after this video starts:

Here, he looks at the ref:

Ref says "Are you okay?" He nods:

Goes to get up, some motherfucker's shouting clearly heard from outside the ring "STAY DOWN! STAY DOWN!!!":

Having heard the instruction from his corner, Andre stops trying to get up & decides to convert to Islam & debases himself at the feet of the Most High:

Then he looks up again:

& once more you can hear, loud & clear, someone shouting "STAY DOWN" from outside the ropes:

He's even fuckin' talking to whomever is shouting "stay down", clearly watching them:

& only as the doctor closes in does he subside on to his face:

Just an aside, I'm the last person to throw anything low at a fighter who doesn't wanna fight any longer (my cousin got hurt in the ring & my uncle suffers from pugilistica dementia after a long career as a journeyman light-heavy/punching bag for heavies), seriously, the last person to diss anyone who just don't wanna fight...

But that is some Luis fuckin' Santana level bullshit there. I hope Uzcategui gets a rematch & knocks him into the middle of next week.

PS: Apologies for taking up space with the half-arsed frame-by-frame, but I felt this is important, it's so fuckin' blatant.

PPS: &, of course, whichever of Dirrell's relatives hauled off & attacked the fighter afterwards, lock the motherfucker up. Attacking a man with bare hands who's wearing gloves, sonofabitch...

The entire scummy entourage should get fucking blackballed.

I hope Callum Smith refuses to fight his brother later this year.

That was fucking disgusting. Uncle should be charged with assualt and never let near a boxing ring again.

Man that was so fucked up.... Dude needs to do some prison time... Fucking coward

I like the way Dirrell was on his knees after taking the shot, the ref wanders over & you can see AD looking out of the ring, there comes a shout of "STAY DOWN!!! STAY DOWN!!!" & then he kinda shrugs & pitches forward on to the canvas & then rolls over on his back in slow-motion.

Dude needs an Oscar.
He has a history of stuff like this. I was discussing his lack of heart with someone early in the fight.

The DQ was warranted I guess, the theatrics from Dirrell and his team were not.

They were booing him on the mic. That was shitty

He quit a fight he was losing because his corner told him to quit. If you paid money to see that fight live you would have every right to boo that shit.

Stunned he survived that. He was on deer legs the whole time.

Andre was a class act. Andre should of punched him himself but he went out if his way to take the high road. He was caught with the legal shots. And the 2 shots after the bell concussed him.
Great DQ!

No he shouldn't have punched him himself he should have continued to fight like 99% of other boxers would have instead of quitting to "earn" a victory again. Calling a dude who fakes playing dead yet again a class act is pretty questionable. Don't take my word for it just watch the videos and read all the replies in this thread.

He quit a fight he was losing because his corner told him to quit. If you paid money to see that fight live you would have every right to boo that shit.

No he shouldn't have punched him himself he should have continued to fight like 99% of other boxers would have instead of quitting to "earn" a victory again. Calling a dude who fakes playing dead yet again a class act is pretty questionable. Don't take my word for it just watch the videos and read all the replies in this thread.
Ok some of those are valid points. Some are not.
He was hurt bad before the bell. Do you agree with or did you see that????

The 2 punches after the bell concussed him. He was legit KO'd after the last shot. Ive seen every angle now. Was a hard shot. That fight was over. No coming back fair after a shot like that. Im not talking about the "acting or playing dead" we can talk about that in order next. Do you agree the last 2 punches KO'd him?

I gave you specific examples of him being classy. You can ignore them but they happened. So when you say go back and watch, you should too. You want to demonize a guy who got fouled bad twice because of some shit his family pulled. 2 different things in my book.
FYI if Dirrel would of got up and continued to fight guess what he would of tried to do. Punch the dude himself. Please see my orignal quote you posted yourself.

Also, the ref told Dirrel immediately that he was giving him the DQ win. Right? Im prettt sure that happened. But may need to confirm that.

Damn, Uzcategui got a chin on him. I made a gif of the sucker punch(es):

giphy.gif

That was fucking disgusting. Uncle should be charged with assualt and never let near a boxing ring again.
I'm sure he'll be banned for life from boxing whether he goes to jail or not.

Jesus - I hadn't seen the punch until now. Could have killed him with that.

Damn. Up to 25 yrs in prison. I doubt he gets that but he should get a few years. That was Fucking disgusting. Idiotic to a degree behind comprehension.

Dirrell was clearly temporarily knocked out. Started to recover and put on a slight acting job. Not the most stand up thing but rules are rules and dirrell shouldn't have had to continue. Being dropped like that can take rds to recover from our not at all. So I have no real problem with any off that.

The real story here is the uncle.

so andre is supposed to continue on after beng kd with a punch after the bell, the second late punch in the same fight?

perhaps he saw or remembered how hasim rahman was beating tua in a fihgt that davids only hope was a ko and tua connects after the bell and then proceeds to ko rahman less than one minute into the next round

more dqs are needed to clean up the sport including points taken which what should have happened in the relick/barthelmy fight with rances low blows, the same blows that he was penalized in the medez and demarco fight

lol dirrell's uncle embarrassed himself and his fighter .. uzcategui was barely fazed ..

this is how you do it .. dislocated his jaw, knocked out teeth, suffered severe headaches

by the way, this same guy also went on to actually kill someone .. max kellerman's brother .. beat him to death with a hammer

I remember this... and no, this is not how you do it

Damn. Up to 25 yrs in prison. I doubt he gets that but he should get a few years. That was Fucking disgusting. Idiotic to a degree behind comprehension.

Dirrell was clearly temporarily knocked out. Started to recover and put on a slight acting job. Not the most stand up thing but rules are rules and dirrell shouldn't have had to continue. Being dropped like that can take rds to recover from our not at all. So I have no real problem with any off that.

The real story here is the uncle.

I think that's fair enough. I'm not an expert on the intricate rules; could it have gone to the cards? There didn't appear to be any malice in the late shot

Up to 25 years for assault? That can't be right???

Back