Dirrell Gets Laid Out and Uncle Assults Oppenent

Man, it was right at the bell and I think Dirrell was hurt before the late shot too.

Disgusting and disgraceful by Dirrell and his team. It was one shot just after the bell. If you're a fighter in that situation and you have your opponent badly hurt and one punch away from knocking him out of course you're going to try to finish him.

It was another acting display by Dirrell.

He's not going to give Jose a rematch. Jose would lay him out.

"The uploaded has not made this video available in your country."

CBS Sports can eat my dick.

lol dirrell's uncle embarrassed himself and his fighter .. uzcategui was barely fazed ..

this is how you do it .. dislocated his jaw, knocked out teeth, suffered severe headaches

by the way, this same guy also went on to actually kill someone .. max kellerman's brother .. beat him to death with a hammer

Last edited:
Enjoy your trip to jail you piece of shit

What a bitch ass move by Lawson. The Shot was right after the bell in the middle of a combo.

It'll be interesting to see whether the uncle turns himself in or where & when he's found. Someone on Showtime said there was talk that he may have assaulted someone from the boxing commission prior to the fight. He should be banned for life & also face the criminal assault charges. I'm glad no one else was hurt. It could have turned into a much more violent brawl.

I like the way Dirrell was on his knees after taking the shot, the ref wanders over & you can see AD looking out of the ring, there comes a shout of "STAY DOWN!!! STAY DOWN!!!" & then he kinda shrugs & pitches forward on to the canvas & then rolls over on his back in slow-motion.

Dude needs an Oscar.

Dan Rafael@danrafaelespn

1 thing we learned about Leon Lawson Jr. is he has no pop. He's a heavyweight & sucker punched a 168 after a tough fight & he didn't blink!

Lol! True

Very bad DQ - the guy was in the middle of a combo and the punch landed fractionally after the bell.

If the ref was really concerned about late blows he should have been standing right next to them and put himself between the fighters at the bell.

The acting by Direll was laughable.

It'll be interesting to see whether the uncle turns himself in or where & when he's found. Someone on Showtime said there was talk that he may have assaulted someone from the boxing commission prior to the fight. He should be banned for life & also face the criminal assault charges. I'm glad no one else was hurt. It could have turned into a much more violent brawl.
In the live broadcast clearly you can see the other dirrell brother pushing a commission employee with his left hand, when they where pulling him of the ring

In the live broadcast clearly you can see the other dirrell brother pushing a commission employee with his left hand, when they where pulling him of the ring

Damn that's crazy. That uncle is a threat to people's safety. They should ban him for life & pursue the criminal charges to the fullest extent of the law.

Back