Din Thomas claims his white friends are racists; Malki Kawa concurs

giphy.gif

Din Thomas is racist clown. He's one of those racists that pull the 'I have white friends' bullshit.

Is Pettis too brown to be included with the racists?

He said "my racist white friends" not "my white friends are racist".

Nice click bait tho

He said "my racist white friends" not "my white friends are racist".

Nice click bait tho

He's projecting, they probably know him as their 'racist black friend'.

The question remains, why are you being friends with racists, who you'd assume with being 'racist' and all, would dislike you for being black ? How does that work.

I hate all people equally.

He’s not saying that all of his white friends are racists. He’s saying that he does have some white friends whom he identifies as being racist and because he hasn’t severed ties with those people, they are able to pull the “I have black friends” card when confronted.

He's projecting, they probably know him as their 'racist black friend'.

The question remains, why are you being friends with racists, who you'd assume with being 'racist' and all, would dislike you for being black ? How does that work.
I'm assuming he is trying to be funny. Regardless, maybe befriending a racist (that probably doesn't even think he is racist hence claiming to have a black friend) would be helpful in possibly making them not racist. Maybe.

So Din Thomas is so desperate for friends that he'll be friends with a bunch of white racists even though he knows full well they're only his friend so they can say racist stuff and not be labled a racist... Except by Din of course, cuz he keeps it real.

I like how some people in here are trying to pseudo- defend/ explain exactly what din said...and he still comes off sounding like an idiot

Who knows what's going on in din's mind...probably thinks they're racist for preferring white cake or for liking the 2012 superbowl run patriots offense too much

Also...

Think he's obviously joking. He's polite and laid back in person.

Jesus Christ some guys are really easy to jump the gun. Notice how he said his racist white friends? As in those white friends who are racist?

It’s pretty damn common for racists to NOT consider themselves as such if they can say “well I have a black friend so I’m not racist”

Back