Dimtry Bivol.

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
was watching bivol before and i'm an instant fan. he seems to have the goods and fights with an entertaining style. how would you rate him? i haven't really seen much of him before but he seems damn sharp. i find it hard to watch a lot of modern fighters as i'm not really a fan of the superglue guard a lot use these day. i really enjoy watching golovkin and inoue though, and i think i could add bivol to the list. he seems better than that artur guy.

It's hard to rate him because he's faced nobody good so far other than maaaaaaybe Valera. However, if I'm basing it just off of the eye test, I think he's a future P4P guy and will probably be the best LHW once he starts mixing it up with the likes of Jack, Stevenson, Gvozdyk, Kovalev, and Beterbiev. He seems to have rock solid fundamentals and seems pretty mobile. I like his combination punching and he always seems to get guys out with a punch they don't expect. I think he'll make Beterbiev look really bad if they fight.

The Barrera fight will tell us a lot. I'm not betting on htat because even though I think Bivol will win, we just haven't seen him in there with that caliber of opponent yet.

He seems very good but hasn't stepped up in competition yet. He's definitely capable of beating people better than he has so far but I'm not convinced he's the beat guy in the division yet with some of the other guys out there.

It's hard to rate him because he's faced nobody good so far other than maaaaaaybe Valera. However, if I'm basing it just off of the eye test, I think he's a future P4P guy and will probably be the best LHW once he starts mixing it up with the likes of Jack, Stevenson, Gvozdyk, Kovalev, and Beterbiev. He seems to have rock solid fundamentals and seems pretty mobile. I like his combination punching and he always seems to get guys out with a punch they don't expect. I think he'll make Beterbiev look really bad if they fight.

The Barrera fight will tell us a lot. I'm not betting on htat because even though I think Bivol will win, we just haven't seen him in there with that caliber of opponent yet.
he seems a lot more mobile and uses better angles than beterbiev

Back