Dim leaves the safety of Sherdog and does MMAInsiders podcast

donnie-grittv.jpg

But to create a space where clean athletes are protected and valued and feel that hard work and talent and luck will be enough. If we can do that, we don’t have to stop every doper. The cheaters will exist, but they’ll be the anomaly, the outlier."

It's got to be the above, reading Ashenden talk about his conversations with people who want to compete clean.

Good work, I love the fact someone is taking the time to collate the information. I think I knew of you from the Clinic years and years ago as i've lurked there since it opened pretty much. So know you're a solid guy for info as much as anyone can be in the murky area of doping.

maybe I just don't understand twitter, but wouldn't you rather they mention your real name?

@dimspace

Cool thanks I'll listen. I doubt I'll be persuaded to think that USADA is a good idea though.

id listen but after the disgusting bias you showed earlier no thanks

maybe I just don't understand twitter, but wouldn't you rather they mention your real name?

@dimspace

we use real names in the pod but on twitter you use the username to draw attention to the user so those mentioned get notification etc

I've never asked you this, but what do you think about Luke Thomas' general attitude towards USADA drug testing? The guy is a massive hater and is extremely negative and bitter about the entire program. He doesn't think it's at all effective, doesn't think the terms are fair, he believes it's an extreme example of violating personal safe space, and should just not exist etc.

Woah, did I actually read a genuine post from you? I'm neutral towards Luke, but I really wonder about the efficacy of USADA and how much it actually deters cheating and PED use.

You made it dude, congrats! Don't forget us!

<{boneytears}>

refusing to remove an innocent fighter from the list and continuing to tarnish his name

its a list of suspended fighters..

i dont know how many times i need to say this

HES SUSPENDED

Woah, did I actually read a genuine post from you? I'm neutral towards Luke, but I really wonder about the efficacy of USADA and how much it actually deters cheating and PED use.

What are you talking about. I only shit post 98% of the time. I have well over 300 non shit posts, do the math and see for yourself.

Also like @dimspace said, it's about the attitude. Will drug testing ever be perfect? No of course not. Does that mean they should stop trying it altogether? Luke Thomas apparently thinks so.

What are you talking about. I only shit post 98% of the time. I have well over 300 non shit posts, do the math and see for yourself.

Also like @dimspace said, it's about the attitude. Will drug testing ever be perfect? No of course not. Does that mean they should stop trying it altogether? Luke Thomas apparently thinks so.

Yep, regardless if its foolproof or not, I think we still need to test and mitigate the number of potential violators. I am not comfortable about letting athletes and fighters use whatever they want in competition, especially pro sports or pro combat sports. While I think @dimspace is doing a good job and seems very knowledgable about the subject, I don't think he's infallible nor would I take everything he says at face value before reading 2nd or 3rd opinions.

its a list of suspended fighters..

i dont know how many times i need to say this

HES SUSPENDED

You need to have it in a brighter orange with flashing text, he's a bit slow.

Back